Beards I uniform - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s just amazing how people are never happy with the department or having such a great job with incredible benefits. With all the perks we have you think people would just focus on their job and worry about themselves. We are our own worst enemies. The stupidity will never end and we will continue to embarrass ourselves and our profession.

Our cars aren’t good enough, our uniforms suck, our supervisors suck, our promotional process is rigged, our specialized units suck, we are all at risk to get the corona virus while doing our job and everything is just UNFAIR. Why don’t you just retire or resign. Most of our department has zero college education or military experience, can’t write, can’t shoot (I know first hand) have no communication skills have little or no life experience, but yet have a job that ranges from $70,000 to $200,000 and can retire long before most of society with a for sure pension.

Don’t give me the “we risk our lives everyday” line, as we all know the truth. Some actually do, and most don’t. Officers have no idea the sacrifices that have been made for our benefit, most could give a shit about the police memorial ceremony or the site as all they are about is themselves. They have no respect for the profession or the identity and responsibility it brings.

I’m not preaching but wake up and smell the coffee and ask yourself “when do we stop *****ing and actually be thankful we are fortunate to do this job”.

Worry about yourself and do your job, some of us out here actually care about our profession and what it stands for.
    All good points.

Unregistered
    All good points.
    I agree, we are definitely becoming more and more like those in our Democrat culture change driven initiatives who want change just simply because they don’t “like” the process or aren’t good enough to make the cut and must look to blame the process instead of themselves. We are confirming and giving in to the notion. “It’s not me and my inabilities that’s are keeping me down, it’s the system and process, and those who are running it.” Ponder this, if you don’t like or didn’t like the requirements that were listed in the job description, why apply or why continue to work instead of going I to the private sector where you work harder and get paid a third of what you make and have minimal perks and benefits.

Thank you to those who represent our profession with pride and to whomever has take the time to point out the obvious that we are our own worst enemies.

Unregistered
    . You’re a funny dude. You’re claiming that only military guys are hating on beards? You have no clue. You think military guys and girls are hard to supervise? No kid, you young friends and family hook ups are the biggest problem and anytime a supervisor says something you call your “tio” or “tia.” Foh kid

Ps, beards are already approved and were waiting on the sop to be approved. Also, if you have such negative crap to say about military guys, just go tell them.
    Today I check my email and it have been approve. Thank you Director.

Unregistered
    The director did it. I know it must have been tough but what a great morale boost for us all.

Unregistered
    The director did it. I know it must have been tough but what a great morale boost for us all.
    Just like what’s going on around the Nation, cater to the 5%.

Unregistered
    “A good morale boost”?! For who?! GTFOH! How about a raise, how about some backing? You snowflakes can now run around with your beards and waxed eyebrows. Soft @$$ men in this place. Since you don’t know how to change a tire you shouldn’t have a beard anyway. Lol

Unregistered
    All ya old azz dinosaurs need to retire already. Very modern police departments allow beards for they people. Great looking out Director.

Unregistered
    Covered anyhow, I been wearing one since Covid-19. You guys argue about everything, get a life

Unregistered
    All ya old azz dinosaurs need to retire already. Very modern police departments allow beards for they people. Great looking out Director.
    So you can mix in with your thug friends at the strip or the local corner store while you Snapchat your new supreme outfit.

Unregistered
    Now that we have colored hair, beards and tattoos people will start complaining to allow earrings, nose jewerly, and vanity gold teeth. It won't be long before officers will look like 6ix9ine and lil wayne.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast