Beards I uniform - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then shave.. You don’t have to grow a beard. No everyone has a mustache, not everyone has a fade, not everyone shaved their head... Now it’s up to personal preference so get over it and live and let live....
    I think it’s cool to have the choice and not have to bs when I just want one.

Unregistered
    We Should he able to get a medical marijuana card too to help with our stress and anxiety. I think that should be the next push guys.
    I KNEW this was coming. Bro this profession is a joke now.

Unregistered
    These are next. Get over it. 2020

https://youtu.be/xlbMCJXUNCI

Unregistered
    I can’t wait until they have a piercing committee and I can wear all my jewelry!!!

Unregistered
    Get over yourself grow a beard or not your choice. Stfu already this thread is as stupid as this forum. Wish it dealt with real problems in life.

Unregistered
    Get over yourself grow a beard or not your choice. Stfu already this thread is as stupid as this forum. Wish it dealt with real problems in life.
    Like how piss poor the PBA has become? That’s a great topic. Let’s start that thread.

Unregistered
    I don’t know what’s sadder, Approving beards in uniform or you guys not knowing how dumb you look with beards in uniforms. Now our Dept looks like the lazy thugs so many people have called us.

Unregistered
    Like how piss poor the PBA has become? That’s a great topic. Let’s start that thread.
    -Go start that thread and the rest stfu about beards. Grow one or don’t who gives a shit!
    Fukin’ kids on this bs threads-

Unregistered
    -Go start that thread and the rest stfu about beards. Grow one or don’t who gives a shit!
    Fukin’ kids on this bs threads-
    You love reading it Mr Adult. Not only do you keep reading it you take the time to respond. LMFAO

Unregistered
    You love reading it Mr Adult. Not only do you keep reading it you take the time to respond. LMFAO
    Yep and what? Keeps me inform on how much of a bunch of cry babies we got on this department that tell all their secrets like a bunch of bî+ćhes. When you listen to them in person it’s clear who comes on here and tells on themselves. Name it and I’ll say it to you personally but you know you won’t do that. So go suck on someone’s else’s balls chump I don’t swing that way.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast