Capped at $150k, so no problem! Chad’s good for the $😆
    Hey dummy it’s capped at $200k.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    200k x how many employee lawsuits = tax payer money

Unregistered
    HAVE YOU NOTICED A TREND?
    EVERYTIME THE TRUTH IS REVEALED THE CHAD TROLLS STOP TALKING/POSTING.

Not all deputies or detectives do this, but it is done. This is what systemic racism is about...reason why police hate groups are formulated. It is done by all cops of all races. The ones that want to make their case loads glamorous as if they solved the crime of the century and arrested El Chapo.

Not sure why an agency like ours allows it, but it is done. It needs to stop.

If our agency does not fix the problem nor disciplines those that practice it then our agency is the problem.

I am sure they keep it hushed to avoid litigation. But letting our city burn and NOT enforcing the law was not the way to fix it. Adding cameras is not the way to fix it.

We fix it by being honest, fair, and consistent with ALL regardless of their race, economic and / or social affiliation.

For instance Chad's kid was sentenced 2 years for I believe a 15 year minimum mandatory. He premeditated a stabbing/face slashing in his rap song and then traveled to the incident scene and actually committed the crime.

Many minorities have committed far lesser crimes and have been sentenced to way longer prison terms.

Let's be real and truly implement what we claim we believe in and/or teach our deputies!!!

Change is overdue!!![/QUOTE]

Unregistered
    Sorry, I was off by $50k! I’ll go sit in a corner with my dunce hat on if it makes you feel better 😉

Unregistered
    Chad is a failure.
    If Chad is a failure, you must be a full on abortion because he has accomplished more than you and your biitch daddy have combined.

Unregistered
    If Chad is a failure, you must be a full on abortion because he has accomplished more than you and your biitch daddy have combined.
    You call being Gee’s biatch for years and sucking off Niki D’s papa accomplishments? I guess in a way it is if your a Beta wussy like him! Why don’t you and him get matching pinky rings and say “forget about it” while you shove your fingers up each other azzes😆

Unregistered
    You call being Gee’s biatch for years and sucking off Niki D’s papa accomplishments? I guess in a way it is if your a Beta wussy like him! Why don’t you and him get matching pinky rings and say “forget about it” while you shove your fingers up each other azzes😆
    You know this because you were there and saw all these shenanigans transpire? Or you are just an uber loser and super jealous?

Unregistered
    ILM...No Justice, No Peace....Indian Lives Matter,,,, Janak Amin’s life matters.....

Unregistered
    You kiss your sister with that mouth dontcha?😉

Unregistered
    You know this because you were there and saw all these shenanigans transpire? Or you are just an uber loser and super jealous?
    Niki prefers Lyft🧐

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast