Chad is a failure
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Chad is a failure

Chad is a failure.

Unregistered
    Yea I remember when he got put on the Brady list for being untruthful and all of those cases got overturned. Oh wait that was Boswell

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yea I remember when he got put on the Brady list for being untruthful and all of those cases got overturned. Oh wait that was Boswell
    Just wait. There’s a lot of open cases against chad and more to come.

Unregistered
    Just wait. There’s a lot of open cases against chad and more to come.
    Now you did it, everyone's skeered to death....not!

Unregistered
    Now you did it, everyone's skeered to death....not!
    You know it’s not 1985 anymore right? No one says “NOT.” You’re confusing the people born in this century.

Unregistered
    You know it’s not 1985 anymore right? No one says “NOT.” You’re confusing the people born in this century.
    No I’m NOT

Unregistered
    Yes I remember when university square mall was taken over and destroyed, the cvs, the restaurants that were burned down and last but not least, THE FKN COUNTY JAIL WAS BREACHED WITH NO ARRESTS! Yea I remember

Unregistered
    Yes I remember when university square mall was taken over and destroyed, the cvs, the restaurants that were burned down and last but not least, THE FKN COUNTY JAIL WAS BREACHED WITH NO ARRESTS! Yea I remember
    Yea, I seem to remember that too! CC can't even run his own life yet run the county! ABC!

Unregistered
    Yea, I seem to remember that too! CC can't even run his own life yet run the county! ABC!
    Yeah, that was happening everywhere under very different rules of engagement. If you haven't noticed, things have changed and no one knew how to handle it. Because the old days of fire hoses and knees on necks just wasn't working anymore.

That was months ago now, and at least here, things have relatively quieted down. Yeah, I know many of you don't want to hear all that, but it's the truth.

Unregistered
    Very factual...and just recently...and not left for interpretation. It happened.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast