Prayer to God our King - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Heavenly Father

DEAR Heavenly Father....
    First and foremost thank you Dear Lord for keeping us safe and assuring that this day was utilized to rejoice on Your Spirit which allowed us to focus on what's important to all of us cops; our families, coworkers and those citizens that have continually embraced and supported us throughout our daily routine.

Thank you Dear God for allowing us to find peace, for giving us the strength to hold back on the urge of posting.

As You witnessed my Lord these deputies are believers and Your humble servants...please do not leave us in the mess we are in.

Today we all set aside our differences and ceased posting.
    We are here to fight the good fight..but without Your Heavenly guidance we will not succeed.

Once again My Lord..
    You saw that we were obedient and respectful. We all desire what is best for the citizens and our brothers and sisters. Please protect our agency as a whole as you protect each and everyone of us in our personal Christian Lives.

Please Lord put in place a man with a God fearing soul that has no hidden agenda. A man that we can trust to lead us into the night and if we stumble he will pick us up and help us heal.... All of us not only a chosen few.

Only You know the hearts and intentions of the current sheriff and those trying to take his place.

Please Lord appoint the best and
    truly God fearing leader... one that will help guide Your obedient children fight the good fight in Your Name.

We are not asking for perfection only You my Lord are prefect. We ask for a leader that is fair, firm, and consistent just like our leaders expect us to be with the citizens.

In Jesus" name this SHALL be!

***God bless you all and think before you post... we are living in a hard times and at the end of the day we all have a job to do and we all have to watch each other's back.***

I love this agency and the people in it. Do not allow devilish tongues diminish our faith. Stay prayed up and have faith that God will not abandon us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Quit trying to sound wise like you’re some kind of spiritual leader. Quit assuming everyone is of the same religion as you, Hitler.
    Clearly you are a hell bound non-believer. Probably an undercover racist too.

Unregistered
    Quit trying to sound wise like you’re some kind of spiritual leader. Quit assuming everyone is of the same religion as you, Hitler.
    What kind of man attacks the word of God? When God isn’t first in everything you do, everything you’ve built will eventually crumble around you like this office has.

Thank you to whomever wrote the prayer, for taking the time to write it. We all need a little more God in our lives.

Unregistered
    What kind of man attacks the word of God? When God isn’t first in everything you do, everything you’ve built will eventually crumble around you like this office has.

Thank you to whomever wrote the prayer, for taking the time to write it. We all need a little more God in our lives.
    Make sure you tell that to CC, who hasn't seen the inside of a church since he was a wee lad.

Unregistered
    Make sure you tell that to CC, who hasn't seen the inside of a church since he was a wee lad.
    He can’t walk into a church. He will immediately catch fire and trigger the apocalypse!

Unregistered
    He can’t walk into a church. He will immediately catch fire and trigger the apocalypse!
    Judge not, lest ya be judged.

Unregistered
    Judge not, lest ya be judged.
    I go church every Sunday, and I have yet to catch fire.

Unregistered
    I go church every Sunday, and I have yet to catch fire.
    Church is like a hospital it's full of sick people. sick people like yourself

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12