Are u thugs proud

Unregistered

Are u thugs proud

I just saw on the local news here in Fort Lauderdale where that big bald headed thug cop arrested and handcuffed that 6 yr old 3 and 1/2 foot tall kid in school. I knew you Key West cops aren’t rejects could get hired on other departments but the arrest video was disgusting. You handcuffed that autistic child and patted him down. You should be fired you POS. His father was in the are and you could if given him a NTA or referral.
    You looked so stupid on tv maybe it was you day in the sunshine arresting this child. The Chief of Police should be fired too. I’m a retired LEO Captain and if one of my people did what you did they would be guarding garbage cans in Whitehead Street. I hope that Federal Jury empties yours and your wife’s bank account empty.
    Your probably their was a Key West cop named ????? Who had a gun and a knife, the gun was all dusty, the knife all rusty, cause he never made an arrest in his life. Now you have a notch.

Unregistered

more to the story. But you know everything.

Might wait a little hot shot before you go shooting off at the mouth.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just saw on the local news here in Fort Lauderdale where that big bald headed thug cop arrested and handcuffed that 6 yr old 3 and 1/2 foot tall kid in school. I knew you Key West cops aren’t rejects could get hired on other departments but the arrest video was disgusting. You handcuffed that autistic child and patted him down. You should be fired you POS. His father was in the are and you could if given him a NTA or referral.
    You looked so stupid on tv maybe it was you day in the sunshine arresting this child. The Chief of Police should be fired too. I’m a retired LEO Captain and if one of my people did what you did they would be guarding garbage cans in Whitehead Street. I hope that Federal Jury empties yours and your wife’s bank account empty.
    Your probably their was a Key West cop named ????? Who had a gun and a knife, the gun was all dusty, the knife all rusty, cause he never made an arrest in his life. Now you have a notch.
    This post sounds like Steadman Stahl of the PBA. Makes similar mistakes with English composition. So, what I say to PBA Stahl: you are the one that is a POS man. Stop hiding in the shadows and grow a set. Say it to my face.