Double Dipper Gyro George S. Steffen B.A., M.P.A. - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    If Bob were unable to perform his duties as Sheriff, GS or DS would be in line to replace him. Choose your poison.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OMG, seriously? That man is so biased towards Greeks it’s disgusting. So now saying someone pulls for Greeks and only Greeks equals the Klan? What idiotic world are you living in? In fact this is kind of the opposite of prejudice by me. You are literally retarded. You must be one of the moron Greeks he got transferred or promoted.

I don’t have to be greek to realize someone is racist. Sorry I guess since I’m not greek I should just keep my mouth shut when I read an ignorant post that makes us all look like klan members. you better hope Eliseo doesn’t win Bc if he does bigots like you will no longer have a job. Enjoy it while you can

Unregistered
    I don’t have to be greek to realize someone is racist. Sorry I guess since I’m not greek I should just keep my mouth shut when I read an ignorant post that makes us all look like klan members. you better hope Eliseo doesn’t win Bc if he does bigots like you will no longer have a job. Enjoy it while you can
    Someone is playing the race card but it's not the guy you responded to. He only pointed out what everyone in the agency who has been here more than a couple of years already knows - that GS gives people of his ethnic background preferential treatment. And nobody does anything about it including Bob. I guess Bob needs the Greek vote and GS is his insurance. So he lets GS do whatever he wants.

Unregistered
    OMG, seriously? That man is so biased towards Greeks it’s disgusting. So now saying someone pulls for Greeks and only Greeks equals the Klan? What idiotic world are you living in? In fact this is kind of the opposite of prejudice by me. You are literally retarded. You must be one of the moron Greeks he got transferred or promoted.
    When is the rally???

Unregistered
    When is the rally???
    Every day at PCSO. The Greek Flag flows behind that ass train.

Unregistered
    If it wasn't true that would be some funny sheet.

Unregistered
    The Sheriff and transparency sits quietly to the side. If anyone below him in rank pulled the same crap they’d be tossed out with the idea of body cameras.

Unregistered
    Were you wearing your white hood when you typed that??

Greek lives matter, malaka. Take a knee for the greeks, not the mavros

Unregistered
    I believe they prefer you to be on your hands and knees. Old Greek Style.

Unregistered
    Dean goes Greek

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast