Double Dipper Gyro George S. Steffen B.A., M.P.A. - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    We need more greeks. They could torch the Sheriff station and use the insurance money to hire friends and relatives. Maybe Dan could get a new coffee mug.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The lack of a wedding ring on Gyro George’s hand makes me think he’s got nothing else. Except for hanging out with Greeks.
    Nah, it is because he got his pencil **** skin caught in his wedding ring when he was bopping the bologna while watching "Basic Instinct" for the 125th time during work hours.

Unregistered
    Some things never change. Halle said when he left, he was gone for good. Look who’s back. Larry Nalven left mad at this place. Even after they sent him to the FBI National Academy. I’m not sure how that worked out. Your supposed to stay in law enforcement for at least three years after FBINA, Larry was gone in one. Dan has been threatening to retire for years. Well actually he did, then worked at G4S, then came back. That was weird. Dan was not in favor before he left. But here he is as Car 2. Jesus, he’s been back like six years? WTF? Do these people enjoy the abuse or just hate their home life? The lack of a wedding ring on Gyro George’s hand makes me think he’s got nothing else. Except for hanging out with Greeks. They’re the only ones who remotely know that dumbass. And we all know that Jowell will be back when the Greek Don or the Bald Geezer leave. Christ all mighty please don’t make Jowell Chief Deputy. That guy is a catastrophe of toxic leadership. Apparently the captains and majors with twenty plus years on the job can’t hack those positions. Personally I think the Sheriff would be better served to get rid of Ass Chiefs. They’re useless. Make two majors at the jail and let a “colonel” run that shit show. But not the ***** that’s out there (Mcgilla “I’m afraid of the floor” Gorilla) or the spineless clueless ass kissing major (Deanna’s *****) in DDC. I’m not sure how the sheriff justifies the expense of two Ass Chiefs in his budget. Oh, that’s right, cut the uniform budget, trim back buybacks and cut a few patrol deputies and there ya go.
    So you’re commenting on other people’s lack of a home life yet you’re rambling on like a little school girl about other people. Do you not have a life yourself or do you just like to be a little drama queen beta cuck?

Unregistered
    Some things never change. Halle said when he left, he was gone for good. Look who’s back. Larry Nalven left mad at this place. Even after they sent him to the FBI National Academy. I’m not sure how that worked out. Your supposed to stay in law enforcement for at least three years after FBINA, Larry was gone in one. Dan has been threatening to retire for years. Well actually he did, then worked at G4S, then came back. That was weird. Dan was not in favor before he left. But here he is as Car 2. Jesus, he’s been back like six years? WTF? Do these people enjoy the abuse or just hate their home life? The lack of a wedding ring on Gyro George’s hand makes me think he’s got nothing else. Except for hanging out with Greeks. They’re the only ones who remotely know that dumbass. And we all know that Jowell will be back when the Greek Don or the Bald Geezer leave. Christ all mighty please don’t make Jowell Chief Deputy. That guy is a catastrophe of toxic leadership. Apparently the captains and majors with twenty plus years on the job can’t hack those positions. Personally I think the Sheriff would be better served to get rid of Ass Chiefs. They’re useless. Make two majors at the jail and let a “colonel” run that shit show. But not the ***** that’s out there (Mcgilla “I’m afraid of the floor” Gorilla) or the spineless clueless ass kissing major (Deanna’s *****) in DDC. I’m not sure how the sheriff justifies the expense of two Ass Chiefs in his budget. Oh, that’s right, cut the uniform budget, trim back buybacks and cut a few patrol deputies and there ya go.
    The only way to get rid of these toxic players is to get rid of Bob. If Bob stays he will recycle the ones who retire right back into the double dipping club. They have no life.

Unregistered
    So you’re commenting on other people’s lack of a home life yet you’re rambling on like a little school girl about other people. Do you not have a life yourself or do you just like to be a little drama queen beta cuck?
    SJ, sounds awful lot like you. Maybe your boy.

Unregistered
    SJ, sounds awful lot like you. Maybe your boy.
    SJ has a relative working at the jail. He is a know it all and acts like he is on speed or something.

Unregistered
    George has distant relatives all over this agency. If you are smart you keep your mouth shut around Greeks here. George visits the privately all the time. They get transfers and promotions because they feed him. And he has moved and promoted some idiots. What’s worse is George is one of the most vindictive mother ****ers this place has ever known. He’s just patient about it. What’s hilarious is regarding police work, he is an absolute moron. One of the dumbest smart people I have ever met.

Unregistered
    George has distant relatives all over this agency. If you are smart you keep your mouth shut around Greeks here. George visits the privately all the time. They get transfers and promotions because they feed him. And he has moved and promoted some idiots. What’s worse is George is one of the most vindictive mother ****ers this place has ever known. He’s just patient about it. What’s hilarious is regarding police work, he is an absolute moron. One of the dumbest smart people I have ever met.
    I worked with one guy who was always bragging about having meals with chief SG. He got every transfer he put in for. If he did not like one spot he'd move elsewhere. Finally he ended up at the courthouse where he really wanted to be. He was front running a lot of people also also put in requests. Corruption at its finest.

Unregistered
    Were you wearing your white hood when you typed that??

Unregistered
    Were you wearing your white hood when you typed that??
    OMG, seriously? That man is so biased towards Greeks it’s disgusting. So now saying someone pulls for Greeks and only Greeks equals the Klan? What idiotic world are you living in? In fact this is kind of the opposite of prejudice by me. You are literally retarded. You must be one of the moron Greeks he got transferred or promoted.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast