Double Dipper Gyro George S. Steffen B.A., M.P.A.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Double Dipper Gyro George S. Steffen B.A., M.P.A.

Wow! A cop since 1980. At PCSO since 1982! Made it to Chief Deputy only to come back to be #2 to Car 2. FBINA graduate! Wow. I wonder why they don’t list his college/university on the agency page. I guess Tampa College doesn’t exist anymore. Any way, I’m glad all of that training, experience and education has created such a forward thinking leader at PCSO. People with strong leadership traits keep agencies from forming toxic leadership. That’s a spin word for a place that sucks to work at, where you hate going in every day and you have no idea where you stand on anything until you are in trouble. That’s what is great about Georgios, he ensures that none of our leaders hold a grudge towards a subordinate, treat them all fairly and follow the rules. We keep things transparent. That happens through constructive meetings with clear agendas when you walk in the door. Because that’s another thing that just makes a place toxic, no subject meeting requests that turn out to be hit squads 100% of the time. Nope, Hella George keeps things on track here. He would never stand for anyone targeting a subordinate and then exacting unfair revenge upon them later in their career. Because that is immoral and just plain wrong. I’m glad we have George. And so are all of our Greek brothers. Apparently we need a few γυναίκες right? And let’s move some more αγόρια right? It just gives this place a few of warmth to have so many informants spread out through the agency. Informants, hahah, I meant brothers! God I’m glad I work here. And God blessed us with Georgie.

Unregistered
    That’s the first I am hearing about this

Unregistered
    Can you find somebody to fix the coffee maker ASAP?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow! A cop since 1980. At PCSO since 1982! Made it to Chief Deputy only to come back to be #2 to Car 2. FBINA graduate! Wow. I wonder why they don’t list his college/university on the agency page. I guess Tampa College doesn’t exist anymore. Any way, I’m glad all of that training, experience and education has created such a forward thinking leader at PCSO. People with strong leadership traits keep agencies from forming toxic leadership. That’s a spin word for a place that sucks to work at, where you hate going in every day and you have no idea where you stand on anything until you are in trouble. That’s what is great about Georgios, he ensures that none of our leaders hold a grudge towards a subordinate, treat them all fairly and follow the rules. We keep things transparent. That happens through constructive meetings with clear agendas when you walk in the door. Because that’s another thing that just makes a place toxic, no subject meeting requests that turn out to be hit squads 100% of the time. Nope, Hella George keeps things on track here. He would never stand for anyone targeting a subordinate and then exacting unfair revenge upon them later in their career. Because that is immoral and just plain wrong. I’m glad we have George. And so are all of our Greek brothers. Apparently we need a few γυναίκες right? And let’s move some more αγόρια right? It just gives this place a few of warmth to have so many informants spread out through the agency. Informants, hahah, I meant brothers! God I’m glad I work here. And God blessed us with Georgie.
    dude please seek counseling...

Unregistered
    dude please seek counseling...
    I thought it was one of the most positive and constructive posts here to date.

Unregistered
    And he can cook too.

Unregistered
    I thought it was one of the most positive and constructive posts here to date.
    Probably because you and him share the same 2 brain cells

Unregistered
    Probably because you and him share the same 2 brain cells
    That was sarcasm genius.

Unregistered
    Gyro George is nothing but an overpaid, worthless POS. He needed to go years ago.

Unregistered
    Some things never change. Halle said when he left, he was gone for good. Look who’s back. Larry Nalven left mad at this place. Even after they sent him to the FBI National Academy. I’m not sure how that worked out. Your supposed to stay in law enforcement for at least three years after FBINA, Larry was gone in one. Dan has been threatening to retire for years. Well actually he did, then worked at G4S, then came back. That was weird. Dan was not in favor before he left. But here he is as Car 2. Jesus, he’s been back like six years? WTF? Do these people enjoy the abuse or just hate their home life? The lack of a wedding ring on Gyro George’s hand makes me think he’s got nothing else. Except for hanging out with Greeks. They’re the only ones who remotely know that dumbass. And we all know that Jowell will be back when the Greek Don or the Bald Geezer leave. Christ all mighty please don’t make Jowell Chief Deputy. That guy is a catastrophe of toxic leadership. Apparently the captains and majors with twenty plus years on the job can’t hack those positions. Personally I think the Sheriff would be better served to get rid of Ass Chiefs. They’re useless. Make two majors at the jail and let a “colonel” run that shit show. But not the ***** that’s out there (Mcgilla “I’m afraid of the floor” Gorilla) or the spineless clueless ass kissing major (Deanna’s *****) in DDC. I’m not sure how the sheriff justifies the expense of two Ass Chiefs in his budget. Oh, that’s right, cut the uniform budget, trim back buybacks and cut a few patrol deputies and there ya go.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast