Vote vote vote
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote vote vote

Unregistered

Vote vote vote

To my fellow leo friends get all of your family members to vote. We can’t let tony win this election. The only person who can beat him is israel. VOTE ISRAEL!

Unregistered
    Israel has too much baggage and Tony will defeat him. Vote smart vote Al Pollock the union endorsed candidate!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To my fellow leo friends get all of your family members to vote. We can’t let tony win this election. The only person who can beat him is israel. VOTE ISRAEL!
    You are neither a Leo nor an employee. Israel will win 4th or 5th place at best.

Unregistered
    Dam right we all voted Israel this afternoon. He will win.

Unregistered
    You are neither a Leo nor an employee. Israel will win 4th or 5th place at best.
    People who say he will get 4th place I can’t take seriously, you just sound so stupid. I voted israel today

Unregistered
    People who say he will get 4th place I can’t take seriously, you just sound so stupid. I voted israel today
    We know you posted it 22 times. People who didn’t vote and post that, we voted BS no one takes seriously. Israel’s plan is going to backfire and I will bet anyone $200. that Israel loses and comes in a distant 3rd from the leaders. I work with some Israel supporters and none are confident enough to take the bet. And no I won’t bet with an Israel fluffer on here. They’re all broke and won’t pay up.

Unregistered
    Vote anybody but Tony! This year it seems we will have to settle for the least of all the evils. I'm not sure our selected candidate is the best choice because I don't see anything changing with Pollock, especially with Tony's current hand picked command staff. Remember there's a reason he selected this group, because they have the same mindset as him. So, even with Pollock, we'll have to tread water for the next four years until we have a true candidate for the position. Hopefully 2024 will bring us a new and fresh candidate that can help us get back in track. If Tony wins he will destroy BSO, any of the others will be better, for Broward County and BSO. For now anyway.

#anybodybutTony

Unregistered
    We know you posted it 22 times. People who didn’t vote and post that, we voted BS no one takes seriously. Israel’s plan is going to backfire and I will bet anyone $200. that Israel loses and comes in a distant 3rd from the leaders. I work with some Israel supporters and none are confident enough to take the bet. And no I won’t bet with an Israel fluffer on here. They’re all broke and won’t pay up.
    Right on that, none of them will bet any cash on the Amazing Imbecile winning. Why is that?

Unregistered
    Pollock is my guy, but he has no chance of winning I will be voting for mumbles.

Unregistered
    Pollock is my guy, but he has no chance of winning I will be voting for mumbles.
    All the deputies I know and their families and neighbors are voting for Israel. A lot of us like Pollock but he can’t beat this degenerate tony. Vote Israel Broward.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast