The count down to being a nobody again. - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Only 43% that’s poor even if he wins the primary and those who vote for Boswell will more than likely support other candidates can he still win against a Democrat?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only 43% that’s poor even if he wins the primary and those who vote for Boswell will more than likely support other candidates can he still win against a Democrat?
    I think most of us would like to see who will win in a fair fight against Boswell, McMullen and Pruitt, so let’s give everyone the show they want! Vote CC out next Tuesday and even the playing field.

Unregistered
    Who cares, I'll take Anybody But Chad!
    ABC, ABC, ABC!

Unregistered
    Only 6 days days of relevance left for the BOZ

Unregistered
    I wouldn’t let shitttt go. The race is tied right now with 43% of the Republican vote going to each of them, and 14% still undecided. This is a very tight race!
    Where can I find those numbers so I can see how far behind Botox sheriff is trailing?

Unregistered
    Where can I find those numbers so I can see how far behind Botox sheriff is trailing?
    Those numbers can be found up "Cowboy" Boswell's tuchus!

While you're up there, you will also find some disgruntleds who think they will be rehired and ride back in to town on his cowboy slicker coattails. Nope, none of that's happening, boss.

Unregistered
    I just hope and pray to the lord Jesus Christ that the disloyal a-holes are identified and fired once Sheriff Chad Chronister crushes this Boswell character like an over ripe grape. Anybody who worked against the Sheriff needs to be made an example of by destroying them and their career. They need to be fired and left with an IA file that will prevent them from working in law enforcement ever again. They need to have their throat slit (figuratively of course) for the whole world to see as a warning. Either that or they need to kneel before the Sheriff and beg for him to forgive their sins in front of the whole agency in a public venue. There is NO place in a para military organization for disloyalty!!

Unregistered
    I just hope and pray to the lord Jesus Christ that the disloyal a-holes are identified and fired once Sheriff Chad Chronister crushes this Boswell character like an over ripe grape. Anybody who worked against the Sheriff needs to be made an example of by destroying them and their career. They need to be fired and left with an IA file that will prevent them from working in law enforcement ever again. They need to have their throat slit (figuratively of course) for the whole world to see as a warning. Either that or they need to kneel before the Sheriff and beg for him to forgive their sins in front of the whole agency in a public venue. There is NO place in a para military organization for disloyalty!!
    This paragraph right here, is exactly why Chad is viewed as a tyrant and why so many of us want him gone! Ruling by fear doesn’t make people loyal to you. It makes people hate you. It makes people go behind your back and support your nemesis. It makes people pray you lose.

Unregistered
    This paragraph right here, is exactly why Chad is viewed as a tyrant and why so many of us want him gone! Ruling by fear doesn’t make people loyal to you. It makes people hate you. It makes people go behind your back and support your nemesis. It makes people pray you lose.
    You idiot. The Sheriff did not write that and does not endorse it, stupid. The Sheriff’s supporters love him and will passionately defend him every day. Quit trying to stir up controversy, big nose!

Unregistered
    It's called SARCASM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast