The count down to being a nobody again.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The count down to being a nobody again.

Only 7 days days of relevance left for the BOZ

Unregistered
    This is actually the longest scam that I have ever seen him attempt to pull off. Congrats!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is actually the longest scam that I have ever seen him attempt to pull off. Congrats!!
    Replying to your own thread to keep it on top👍🏾

Unregistered
    Replying to your own thread to keep it on top👍🏾
    The cool thing is that he is used to losing, so this will just be another failure to add to his resume. Hell, I guess there is something to be said about being consistent. 👍

Unregistered
    You remind me of an abusive husband about to be outed, so you’re gaslighting eyveryone now so they don’t believe her if she talks.

Unregistered
    You remind me of an abusive husband about to be outed, so you’re gaslighting eyveryone now so they don’t believe her if she talks.
    Would you consider this abusive? I wonder what it would feel like for someone who tells stories of his own greatness to friends and family for decades and you actually know in your heart that you are a failure. It would be sad if someone actually said that everyone close to you knows your a liar, but no one wants to break the news to you. Always losing at everything and always coming up short of closing the deal.

Unregistered
    The cool thing is that he is used to losing, so this will just be another failure to add to his resume. Hell, I guess there is something to be said about being consistent. 👍
    I'm no Boswell fan, but there's also something to be said about just letting it go.

Unregistered
    I'm no Boswell fan, but there's also something to be said about just letting it go.
    That is how rational people think. Your right he should just let it go. But he still believes that he was a great detective and his failures are everyone's fault but his own. Remember this, you can dress a loser up in a cute cowboy costume, but the loser is still there.

Unregistered
    I wouldn’t let shitttt go. The race is tied right now with 43% of the Republican vote going to each of them, and 14% still undecided. This is a very tight race!

Unregistered
    I wouldn’t let shitttt go. The race is tied right now with 43% of the Republican vote going to each of them, and 14% still undecided. This is a very tight race!
    LOL! NOT! Good try, tho!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast