The count down to being a nobody again. - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LOL! NOT! Good try, tho!
    I saw it too. Boswell really busted his assss. Whether he wins or loses, he ran a good race and aged Chad more than his Botox can keep up with.

Unregistered
    I saw it too. Boswell really busted his assss. Whether he wins or loses, he ran a good race and aged Chad more than his Botox can keep up with.
    Same old story. I'm sure he will blame someone else for his loss or maybe another frivolous lawsuit. If there was an elected position for a loser I'm sure he would lose that too.

Unregistered
    Boswell should’ve never gotten this far to begin with. He didn’t spend the hundreds of thousands of dollars that Chad did for this campaign. He started campaigning 2 months ago, not two years ago, and he didn’t have name recognition when he started. There isn’t a fleet of rolling patrol car billboards with Boswell’s name on them. Boswell came from the very bottom, to be tied today with Chronister. Boswell has run an unbelievable campaign, and I truly believe this underdog has what it takes, to overthrow the current evil empire. Don’t lose faith in him because everyone loves a good underdog story!

Unregistered
    Boswell should’ve never gotten this far to begin with. He didn’t spend the hundreds of thousands of dollars that Chad did for this campaign. He started campaigning 2 months ago, not two years ago, and he didn’t have name recognition when he started. There isn’t a fleet of rolling patrol car billboards with Boswell’s name on them. Boswell came from the very bottom, to be tied today with Chronister. Boswell has run an unbelievable campaign, and I truly believe this underdog has what it takes, to overthrow the current evil empire. Don’t lose faith in him because everyone loves a good underdog story!
    This county worships Grady Judd. After his endorsement of CC, it’s pretty much game over for the competition. There’s more citizens who like what they see than there are pissed off employees.

Unregistered
    This county worships Grady Judd. After his endorsement of CC, it’s pretty much game over for the competition. There’s more citizens who like what they see than there are pissed off employees.
    I don’t think anyone is fooled by a purchased endorsement. I’m interested in the things that money can’t buy.

Unregistered
    Funny that you say the citizens of Hillsborough County worship Grady Judd. Why aren’t they worshipping Chad Chronister? Why does he need an outside endorsement to win HIS own election? No one has to endorse you for a job you earned. Remember that!

Unregistered
    Ok. Let's break this down.... Boswell should’ve never gotten this far to begin with. (Correct. In more ways than one) He didn’t spend the hundreds of thousands of dollars that Chad did for this campaign. (Probably his smartest move to date) He started campaigning 2 months ago, not two years ago, and he didn’t have name recognition when he started.(And you are saying he does now)There isn’t a fleet of rolling patrol car billboards with Boswell’s name on them.(And I am happy to report there never will be) Boswell came from the very bottom (Haha, yes, correct), to be tied today with Chronister. (Haha, wow, keep em coming) Boswell has run an unbelievable campaign (man, you have low standards), and I truly believe this underdog has what it takes (I'm sure you do), to overthrow the current evil empire.(This is real life not a damn movie) Don’t lose faith in him because everyone loves a good underdog story! (Ok Boswell, speak for yourself, Sheriff is the Top Dog, don't forget that)

Unregistered
    Funny that you say the citizens of Hillsborough County worship Grady Judd. Why aren’t they worshipping Chad Chronister? Why does he need an outside endorsement to win HIS own election? No one has to endorse you for a job you earned. Remember that!
    You ain’t all there in the head are you, you poor thing. Look around outside this forum. The citizens are loving Chad Chronister and he’s only been in office 2 years! He didn’t need Grady’s endorsement, but that’s politics. Endorsements all around when people are worthy and well liked. Sorry to disappoint you.

Unregistered
    You ain’t all there in the head are you, you poor thing. Look around outside this forum. The citizens are loving Chad Chronister and he’s only been in office 2 years! He didn’t need Grady’s endorsement, but that’s politics. Endorsements all around when people are worthy and well liked. Sorry to disappoint you.
    This is exactly right! They only ones not liking Chronister are ate up disgruntled excop’s he got rid of or the bunch of pansy azzes who are too ignorant to learn how to log their time and sit here to cry about it. If they can’t handle this work, no one wants them with a badge and a gun. Chronister is the change this office needed and it’s just getting started.

So if you can’t handle the work and don’t appreciate that times have changed and citizens are demanding accountability by way of BWC (which Chronister was against), then get to stepping. You won’t like what’s coming. It’s the way it is across this country. If you’re a good cop, you have nothing to worry about. You’re in an office that is diverse and not run by a pack of rednecks with complexes anymore in case you haven’t noticed already.

Unregistered
    Ok. Let's break this down.... Boswell should’ve never gotten this far to begin with. (Correct. In more ways than one) He didn’t spend the hundreds of thousands of dollars that Chad did for this campaign. (Probably his smartest move to date) He started campaigning 2 months ago, not two years ago, and he didn’t have name recognition when he started.(And you are saying he does now)There isn’t a fleet of rolling patrol car billboards with Boswell’s name on them.(And I am happy to report there never will be) Boswell came from the very bottom (Haha, yes, correct), to be tied today with Chronister. (Haha, wow, keep em coming) Boswell has run an unbelievable campaign (man, you have low standards), and I truly believe this underdog has what it takes (I'm sure you do), to overthrow the current evil empire.(This is real life not a damn movie) Don’t lose faith in him because everyone loves a good underdog story! (Ok Boswell, speak for yourself, Sheriff is the Top Dog, don't forget that)
    You can play whatever word games you want, but Boswell is sitting in the same spot Chronister is right now, holding 43% of the Republican vote. He did the work! Now it’s up to the remaining 14% of the Republican, to push him over the finish line!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast