Your director is a failure
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Your director is a failure

The decision to target some businesses while ignoring others should cost him his job. As a business owner I will not be satisfied until he is removed.

Unregistered
    Agreed. We’re out there harassing veterans clubs if someone complains and being told not to go back to blatant violations due to who the owners friends with.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The decision to target some businesses while ignoring others should cost him his job. As a business owner I will not be satisfied until he is removed.
    "As a business owner?" I seriously doubt that. Everyone here including the Director is doing a great job. For you to make an uneducated statement only shows your lack of knowledge and aversion of reality.

Unregistered

👏🏾👏🏾

This guy tricking SW into revealing himself on this forum might be a top 5 forum moment in the 10 years I’ve been here.

Unregistered
    High chairs all around the state are being dented by little spoons!

Unregistered
    Why does the PBA not contact the Governor and inform him what an epic failure the DBPR/ABT administration has become and their lack of accountability and enforcement.

Unregistered
    Why does the PBA not contact the Governor and inform him what an epic failure the DBPR/ABT administration has become and their lack of accountability and enforcement.
    Because you are not to enforce anything

Unregistered
    So running this agency into the ground is the overall objective?

Unregistered
    Well survive SW, he’ll be off to destroy his next state agency shortly

Unregistered
    Because the PBA is licensed under them. It’s as if they work for the agency, not the agents

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast