Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That chick in gangs is nasty!
    I do love the tight shirts she wears!

Unregistered
    who has the best unit in MW, would love to work there
    That’s like asking what’s the best seafood dish at Burger King. At least ask about an actual district or assignment. Midwest is a country club where the children of Important People are sheltered from actual police work.
    The only way, and I mean the only way, anyone gets to Midwest District is to be a descendant. HQ is just across the parking lot, so your chance of landing some BS spot for super hot babes and nephews is vastly greater. You know, the jobs where you don’t do shit but get 20-30 hours of OT per pay period? They still exist, don’t let anyone tell you they don’t. So unless you can go back in time and be born from the hueco or the huevos of some well-liked brass type or politician, don’t hold your breath. There are two separate police departments here, don’t forget it. There’s one for the rest of us, and the real department, the really sweet and really good one, is all theirs. Stop kidding yourselves. Given all that, t’s still a good gig. I’d rather be someone who gets around by busting their ass and actually learning shit than someone who won the genetic lottery and gets handed the keys to the Ferrari. Screw them, they all deserve each other. I’m not afraid of a little thing called Police Work.

Unregistered
    I do love the tight shirts she wears!
    Why don’t you tell her so, oh that’s right, you too much of a puss
    -Anon

Unregistered
    In 30 years, nothing there other than elementary and middle school children. There are no legitimate adult gangs. Just a $$ drain for the clicks of rookies.
    Now take away the online video game gangs and scary CAR CLUB GANGS hanging out in the parking lots and you have
    NADA. They so cute acting like they a tuff unit in Mee Wea and still getting shown up by School Board. Still a joke.
    Sorry we weren’t born in 1945 viejo! take your old ass to retirement and stop being a bitter *****.
    -Anon

Unregistered
    Squad of clowns run by Krusty the Clown! Keep an eye on their Sgt he is sneaky! 👀
    Did he stick it up your culito? You sound like you know how sneaky he is LOL! Y’all some chumps on here 🤣🤣
    -Anon

Unregistered
    Its always the one’s stuck on the road that cant get nowhere talking shit. Bunch of sorry asses!!🤡🤡🤡

Unregistered
    I am not on the proactive side but those guys do work. If you want to say they are ****y fine. They are a lot of squads up here not doing caca that’s not 1. This had to be started by some road millennial.

Unregistered
    That’s like asking what’s the best seafood dish at Burger King. At least ask about an actual district or assignment. Midwest is a country club where the children of Important People are sheltered from actual police work.
    The only way, and I mean the only way, anyone gets to Midwest District is to be a descendant. HQ is just across the parking lot, so your chance of landing some BS spot for super hot babes and nephews is vastly greater. You know, the jobs where you don’t do shit but get 20-30 hours of OT per pay period? They still exist, don’t let anyone tell you they don’t. So unless you can go back in time and be born from the hueco or the huevos of some well-liked brass type or politician, don’t hold your breath. There are two separate police departments here, don’t forget it. There’s one for the rest of us, and the real department, the really sweet and really good one, is all theirs. Stop kidding yourselves. Given all that, t’s still a good gig. I’d rather be someone who gets around by busting their ass and actually learning shit than someone who won the genetic lottery and gets handed the keys to the Ferrari. Screw them, they all deserve each other. I’m not afraid of a little thing called Police Work.
    Another pos that sounds like a bitter bit*h.
    -Anon

Unregistered
    Jennifer and Carol las dos..... Gtfoh we all know what you are.

Unregistered
    Jennifer and Carol las dos..... Gtfoh we all know what you are.
    Tremenda lesbians! Que rico!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast