BACK THE BLUE NOT BLACK & BLUE ALPHA BRAVO vs.Officer Safety

Unregistered

Thumbs up BACK THE BLUE NOT BLACK & BLUE ALPHA BRAVO vs.Officer Safety

This ALPHA BRAVO MARATHON they call a schedule NOT WORKING in a real city not Small-town USA , small departments in the back country with NOTHING going on 50% chance it might work for a short time before officers quit for a different place to work. It is NOT compatible at all with a Miami or Miami Beach or Miami Dade, with a large population and volume of calls for service , completely not compatible. They are creating a hostile work environment by intentionally putting officers in phisical harms way tired, I fully recovered from a serious accident last year and felt better then I do now working all the time because of this bad schedule. Hey , the agencies that have this
    12 hour shift like this have HUGE employee turn over, they leave for better places that don't put officers at risk with this . If that K9 officer decides to sue you for negative training of the dogs because of this schedule and no in-service training to save money, you will lose everything. Hey any officer on that call can sue you for intentionally jeopardizing their welfare and almost getting some one killed because of it , he could have died because you want to put everyone at risk so you can have an unrealistic schedule that creates health problems . You people need to be removed from public service if you don't wake up. You all might end up in court over this and it is going to be really bad .The Rabbi knows everything they said. I think one of the female officers or all of them are probably talking to an attorney because of this and the officer almost getting killed because of it . This is not safe, this is not helping in crime prevention , this is not helping our citizens, this is not Mayberry USA. you need to give TS back her position that was wrong, I worked hard for that position she earned it . Morgan and Morgan got her 1 million dollars type of bad idea folks . STOP MESSING WITH ESSENTIAL DAILY SPECIALIZED UNITS PLEASE , BAD IDEA OBVIOUSLY, LET'S MAKE THE CITIZENS SAFE PLEASE STOP PLAYING THESE BAD GAMES F.A.B BLE 2 25 W/LOVE 4U wake up please , let's be family and help each other so we can help out citizens , stop folks we need to back the blue . Be safe and wear the mask .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This ALPHA BRAVO MARATHON they call a schedule NOT WORKING in a real city not Small-town USA , small departments in the back country with NOTHING going on 50% chance it might work for a short time before officers quit for a different place to work. It is NOT compatible at all with a Miami or Miami Beach or Miami Dade, with a large population and volume of calls for service , completely not compatible. They are creating a hostile work environment by intentionally putting officers in phisical harms way tired, I fully recovered from a serious accident last year and felt better then I do now working all the time because of this bad schedule. Hey , the agencies that have this
    12 hour shift like this have HUGE employee turn over, they leave for better places that don't put officers at risk with this . If that K9 officer decides to sue you for negative training of the dogs because of this schedule and no in-service training to save money, you will lose everything. Hey any officer on that call can sue you for intentionally jeopardizing their welfare and almost getting some one killed because of it , he could have died because you want to put everyone at risk so you can have an unrealistic schedule that creates health problems . You people need to be removed from public service if you don't wake up. You all might end up in court over this and it is going to be really bad .The Rabbi knows everything they said. I think one of the female officers or all of them are probably talking to an attorney because of this and the officer almost getting killed because of it . This is not safe, this is not helping in crime prevention , this is not helping our citizens, this is not Mayberry USA. you need to give TS back her position that was wrong, I worked hard for that position she earned it . Morgan and Morgan got her 1 million dollars type of bad idea folks . STOP MESSING WITH ESSENTIAL DAILY SPECIALIZED UNITS PLEASE , BAD IDEA OBVIOUSLY, LET'S MAKE THE CITIZENS SAFE PLEASE STOP PLAYING THESE BAD GAMES F.A.B BLE 2 25 W/LOVE 4U wake up please , let's be family and help each other so we can help out citizens , stop folks we need to back the blue . Be safe and wear the mask .
    What? You’re rambling! What departments, specifically are you talking about. Or are you just pulling this information out of your arse. What is “negative” training? You mean negligent? What health problems? You want to sound smart by mentioning/threatening lawsuits and using 1960’s show references, but you “obviously” are not. Please stop... I’m embarrassed, plus you’re making us all look really dumb. Just shut up and go to your next call, please!

My only take aways from your, whatever you call it which you wrote above, Is that you do not like working an hour and 25 minutes more than you usually work, have one more day off every two weeks, and that you want to sleep with Tracy. So just say that.

Stop! Really!

Unregistered
    Holy fuk dude! You must have cheated to get your GED! You write like a 2nd grader!

Unregistered

Thank You

What? You’re rambling! What departments, specifically are you talking about. Or are you just pulling this information out of your arse. What is “negative” training? You mean negligent? What health problems? You want to sound smart by mentioning/threatening lawsuits and using 1960’s show references, but you “obviously” are not. Please stop... I’m embarrassed, plus you’re making us all look really dumb. Just shut up and go to your next call, please!

My only take aways from your, whatever you call it which you wrote above, Is that you do not like working an hour and 25 minutes more than you usually work, have one more day off every two weeks, and that you want to sleep with Tracy. So just say that.

Stop! Really!
    Perfect response. That was embarrassing.