Iupa members - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Iupa members

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lmao. Tony,Pollock, Jones, Smalling will not win because they are black they will lose because Israel has the support of the deputies and the people of Broward County.
    The deputies voted to support Al and the public thinks Whining Man is a clown!

Unregistered
    Lmao. Tony,Pollock, Jones, Smalling will not win because they are black they will lose because Israel has the support of the deputies and the people of Broward County.
    The county wants equality and fair treatment for all. Broward wants a black sheriff. The Broward voters that want a white Sheriff are all Republicans and they don’t support some Gillum supporting, NRA hating Imbecile, that is known as the coward of Broward. So you are either really stupid or the delusional Covid faking imbecile himself. Broward will elect the first elected black Sheriff on August 18th. Bye bye Scotty!

Unregistered
    FOPE sold out for jobs too! The race is between Tony, Pollock and Jones! I vote straight republican so I have no horse in the race. The liberal white Dems, with all their white privilege guilt will vote for a black man. If you’re smart you will either vote for the republican or the candidate that our union is endorsing.
    Willie is beating Scott's azz....

Ground game and real facts are crushing scott

Scott focused on Tony and is getting phucked by Willie

Love it

Unregistered

Remember iupia backed temp tony i front of psb

The PBA is like Tony, nothing but lies and a fraud!
    So now IUPIA wants to back peddle cause Bell is on the sidelines! I call IUPIA BS and screwed us over. Then IZuPA enforced Pollock? More BS and we are all going to get the hell out. Very soft union we have.

Unregistered
    So now IUPIA wants to back peddle cause Bell is on the sidelines! I call IUPIA BS and screwed us over. Then IZuPA enforced Pollock? More BS and we are all going to get the hell out. Very soft union we have.
    Ok Mr. PBA, first, learn to write or at least proof read your post before hitting the send. Yes, when Tony came in IUPA and almost all of BSO supported him. At that point there was no reason not to give him a chance. Unfortunately, his lies and true colors finally caught up with him; kinda like the PBA's lies did after years of stealing union dues and giving nothing in return. But luckily for BSO, it didn't take 20 years this time to realize we were getting screwed!

The PBA keeps saying Jeff is jockeying for a Captain's position in Pollock's administration, I'm not sure I believe it, and there's no proof. But let's say it's true, Jeff wants to become an at will employee? Someone with his track record of pissing everybody off in the administration, he won't last long. I think Jeff is smarter than that, he's in a comfortable position at the moment, but if not he deserves what he gets and we will select a new union President. We will wait and see.

But in the meantime go away PBA! We don't want you, you screwed us for years and nothing has changed! At least IUPA allows the members to vote on who they want to support and don't just shove their pick down our throats! The PBA always thinks they know what's best for everybody, but they don't. I know for a fact they are desperate and are trying to get new members, new BSO members from the jail, so they can keep up with their bills.

#anybodybutTony
    #GoawayPBA

Unregistered
    Ok Mr. PBA, first, learn to write or at least proof read your post before hitting the send. Yes, when Tony came in IUPA and almost all of BSO supported him. At that point there was no reason not to give him a chance. Unfortunately, his lies and true colors finally caught up with him; kinda like the PBA's lies did after years of stealing union dues and giving nothing in return. But luckily for BSO, it didn't take 20 years this time to realize we were getting screwed!

The PBA keeps saying Jeff is jockeying for a Captain's position in Pollock's administration, I'm not sure I believe it, and there's no proof. But let's say it's true, Jeff wants to become an at will employee? Someone with his track record of pissing everybody off in the administration, he won't last long. I think Jeff is smarter than that, he's in a comfortable position at the moment, but if not he deserves what he gets and we will select a new union President. We will wait and see.

But in the meantime go away PBA! We don't want you, you screwed us for years and nothing has changed! At least IUPA allows the members to vote on who they want to support and don't just shove their pick down our throats! The PBA always thinks they know what's best for everybody, but they don't. I know for a fact they are desperate and are trying to get new members, new BSO members from the jail, so they can keep up with their bills.

#anybodybutTony
    #GoawayPBA
    I am not a PBA REP. but just a deputy. I can said that YES the IUPA Reps did cheat they manipulated the votes because I remember the reps coming to the district saying just vote for the first name on the list. So to answer your question Now I will vote Jeff Bell and everyone else in there out or I will vote for the PBA and give them my money.

Unregistered
    I am not a PBA REP. but just a deputy. I can said that YES the IUPA Reps did cheat they manipulated the votes because I remember the reps coming to the district saying just vote for the first name on the list. So to answer your question Now I will vote Jeff Bell and everyone else in there out or I will vote for the PBA and give them my money.
    You must work in Pompano, the only IUPA Rep that isn't straight forward works in D11, and always claims to know more than he actually does. I agree, if you're not happy with an elected position on the IUPA board you should vote for someone else. At least with IUPA you get a vote and it counts. Remember you don't get a vote with the PBA.

Unregistered
    You must work in Pompano, the only IUPA Rep that isn't straight forward works in D11, and always claims to know more than he actually does. I agree, if you're not happy with an elected position on the IUPA board you should vote for someone else. At least with IUPA you get a vote and it counts. Remember you don't get a vote with the PBA.
    That's true. We can always vote out Rep. at the PBA or IUPA. A rep is just a rep. But a union is the one that supports and supposedly protects us from the sheriff and they both do the same sh!t. I guess now they have learned their lesson to sit back and FU@KING wait until After the primary to endorse someone. Pollock and Bell lost my vote and many others.

Unregistered

Israel all the way got this

FOPE sold out for jobs too! The race is between Tony, Pollock and Jones! I vote straight republican so I have no horse in the race. The liberal white Dems, with all their white privilege guilt will vote for a black man. If you’re smart you will either vote for the republican or the candidate that our union is endorsing.
    Well we can see your confused or a kool-aid drinker. Leaving the top contender Israel means you have no idea what’s going on. Go fo your research boy. Israel‘s got this.

Unregistered
    Well we can see your confused or a kool-aid drinker. Leaving the top contender Israel means you have no idea what’s going on. Go fo your research boy. Israel‘s got this.
    Dude again try English, only Israel understands your language. Sorry I don’t speak Moronese. Tony will bury that mumbling halfwit!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast