Isreal and Channel 10 knock Tony out - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scott Israel has more corruption that lamberti and Jenne put together, you can write a book about all his corrupt buddies starting with the boat salesman jack Dale, jimmy dean Poland, bob im smart Pusins, Scott you are a looser surrounded by loosers
    Yes, the Fort Lauderdale crew he brought in are what did him in the first time. If he is lucky enough to get re-elected he needs to keep all the Ft. Lauderdale boys and girls away from BSO. They are all do nothings! In fact they are on the same playing field as Tony's command staff, all losers; especially Polan! With that said I'm voting Pollock.

#anybodybutTony

Unregistered
    Temp Tony got slammed real bad. I guess Tony and the pushups he does did nothing. Seems like Israel will be back sooner then we all think. We’re hearing SID people are shredding papers and the fifth floor ordered boxes.

Unregistered
    Isreal shows he is a much better sheriff than Tony. Sun Sentinel and channel 10 apparently know it too.
    True, the facts are the facts

Unregistered
    True, the facts are the facts
    True that, 22 dead civilians on the Incompetent One’s watch!

Unregistered
    Temp Tony got slammed real bad. I guess Tony and the pushups he does did nothing. Seems like Israel will be back sooner then we all think. We’re hearing SID people are shredding papers and the fifth floor ordered boxes.
    Yes! Great timing too ! Tony needs to go back to civilian life

Unregistered
    Yes! Great timing too ! Tony needs to go back to civilian life
    Tony leads whining Man by triple digits!

Unregistered
    True that, 22 dead civilians on the Incompetent One’s watch!
    The facts speak for themselves, 22 died on the Whining Mans watch, while he played games on his phone!

Unregistered
    I would remind team Israel mumbles crew. You’ve got issues still because Scotty boy is a narcissist. https://youtu.be/obHB3CLfwB0

Unregistered
    I would remind team Israel mumbles crew. You’ve got issues still because Scotty boy is a narcissist. https://youtu.be/obHB3CLfwB0
    Not my fault, I was level 6 of my game, how could I respond?

S.I.

Unregistered
    I betcha ya, within a year of pumpkin head getting tossed, he'll be indicted of a felony.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast