Isreal and Channel 10 knock Tony out - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I betcha ya, within a year of pumpkin head getting tossed, he'll be indicted of a felony.
    Well Israel lasted two years so far, maybe?

Unregistered
    Hey temporary. That was a stupid move. Is that what your 25 year old nobody campaign manager told you to do?? Probably should have picked someone with some life experience to advise you in big- boy things. Dumb azzz
    Toney is a huge joke and Scott Israel will win big. Get ready broward.

Unregistered
    Toney is a huge joke and Scott Israel will win big. Get ready broward.
    Toney will crush Israel, the public loves his commercial, which airs every hour. Team Israel be advised, the end is near.

Unregistered
    Toney will crush Israel, the public loves his commercial, which airs every hour. Team Israel be advised, the end is near.
    I hope Toney dosent shoot Israel and then call it a tragic childhood incident

Unregistered

Sheriff Israel Will Win the Election Hands Down

That Temp Tony screwed up once again, what a joke. Scott is doing a great job and we can see how. Let me congratulate Scott on a well said interview. Israel 2020 strong and determined.

Unregistered
    That Temp Tony screwed up once again, what a joke. Scott is doing a great job and we can see how. Let me congratulate Scott on a well said interview. Israel 2020 strong and determined.
    Well said interview, he came off like a lying idiot and looked like a snake. Tony is obviously better spoken and his commercial airs ever hour. Put a fork in Mumbles he’s done!

Unregistered
    Israel already shot himself, with that fake Covid scam.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123