Nikki D. needs help...wtf please help - Page 3
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What poor deputy was forced to write this laughable post? Did chad pay you or threaten you? If you want out of this cult, send us a smoke signal. We can rescue you. You don’t have to live like this anymore!
    We can have them cough...we shall find him!!!

Unregistered
    More bs rumors and outright lies. You can tell because they are anonymous posts full of rumors and lies. Apparently, the other guys are throwing everything they have-on their social media-at a last ditch effort.
    No....You are the liar. This happened. Too late bud.

Unregistered
    Lmbo...do you really believe what you just wrote. When i saw this I called 3 in community outreach and 2 in school resource...and YES this did happen. Email preserved for future use.
    Don't poke the snakes in our boots...
    Wow, NO Sheriff in the history of Sheriffs has ever had the support of those loyal, and the ire of those disgruntled. Those who are loyal have NEVER campaigned for their boss....OFF duty. Yeah, all that has never happened before, especially not in Hillsborough County.

Seriously, stop with these threats of meaningless preserved emails and lies. If you had anything of substance, you'd be throwing it out there.

Unregistered
    Wow, NO Sheriff in the history of Sheriffs has ever had the support of those loyal, and the ire of those disgruntled. Those who are loyal have NEVER campaigned for their boss....OFF duty. Yeah, all that has never happened before, especially not in Hillsborough County.

Seriously, stop with these threats of meaningless preserved emails and lies. If you had anything of substance, you'd be throwing it out there.
    The text is out there, on the internet for everyone to see. You really should stop trying to gaslight your deputies. It makes you look like a sociopath. Voters don’t like sociopaths.

Unregistered
    I was going to vote for Boswell and even campaign for him very aggressively. But the way I see Boswell supporters attacking Nikki has convinced me I can’t be associated with such immoral and cruel people. I am now giving my full support to Sheriff Chad Chronister. He is a man of faith and family!
    Raise your hand if you laughed at this post. 🙋*♂️

Unregistered

Clown. If the email is exposed it reveals the private emails of those that received the request. We aren't the only ones talking about it. There's a lot of people out there on social media with the same information. Go find out yourself...figured it out detective.

Unregistered
    Clown. If the email is exposed it reveals the private emails of those that received the request. We aren't the only ones talking about it. There's a lot of people out there on social media with the same information. Go find out yourself...figured it out detective.
    You pathetic fool. Use your skills, redact any sensitive info on your email and put it out there for everyone to see.

I couldn't care less, it sounds like much ado about nothing. Again.

Unregistered
    I was going to vote for Boswell and even campaign for him very aggressively. But the way I see Boswell supporters attacking Nikki has convinced me I can’t be associated with such immoral and cruel people. I am now giving my full support to Sheriff Chad Chronister. He is a man of faith and family!
    SHUT UP with this corny crap.

Unregistered
    You pathetic fool. Use your skills, redact any sensitive info on your email and put it out there for everyone to see.

I couldn't care less, it sounds like much ado about nothing. Again.
    Ok bro cool story! if you say so. I am a citizen and saw it with my own eyes. Go derail another post.

Unregistered
    Who the fukc wrote that? K Robinson?

Haha is CC is a man of faith and family, why did he abandon his ex wife and son then, and still cheats on the current wife? CC is nothing but pure white trash that married into money. Plain and simple.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast