Nikki D. needs help...wtf please help - Page 2
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You fukkin coward loser! You need to keep your mouth shut about internal discussions, you untrustworthy piece of crap! Somebody WILL eventually snitch you out as a disloyal priick and I hope and pray they send your biitch azz to the worst zone in patrol since you don’t appreciate the nice assignment you have. Fukkin disloyal scumbags...really?!
    If you work under TSJ, you’re already in the worst assignment in the office!

Unregistered
    You fukkin coward loser! You need to keep your mouth shut about internal discussions, you untrustworthy piece of crap! Somebody WILL eventually snitch you out as a disloyal priick and I hope and pray they send your biitch azz to the worst zone in patrol since you don’t appreciate the nice assignment you have. Fukkin disloyal scumbags...really?!
    Rotf...too freaking funny. No one is going any where!!! Well perhaps captains and above will be the ones leaving. I too am shaking in my gucci loafers.

Unregistered
    Anyone else under the impression Boswell already won this election? I feel Hillsborough getting closer to greatness with each passing day! Who else feels it?

Unregistered
    Anyone else under the impression Boswell already won this election? I feel Hillsborough getting closer to greatness with each passing day! Who else feels it?
    Yeah, I don't see plants sabotaging one another on this site. Nope, not at all.

Unregistered
    Over the weekend the captain or Lieutenant from community outreach send out this email to his Sergeants so the they can forward it to their deputies. NOT sure what dumb azz sent it <actually I know but will not say> smh

Hey gang. We really need some Facebook Warriors. It's wearing Nikki out. How can we recruit some people to monitor and give positive comments on the sheriff's Facebook. Just like y'all call me with concerns and I take action, I need help - it's critical.....<note he only takes care of what is important to this administration NOT his troops. Disappointing because I believe he was in the military>

You can see original post on the Facebook page of
    Mollie Dunn Powell and Chelsy Elaine Kyle.

JANAK LIVES!!!!!
    More bs rumors and outright lies. You can tell because they are anonymous posts full of rumors and lies. Apparently, the other guys are throwing everything they have-on their social media-at a last ditch effort.

Unregistered
    I was going to vote for Boswell and even campaign for him very aggressively. But the way I see Boswell supporters attacking Nikki has convinced me I can’t be associated with such immoral and cruel people. I am now giving my full support to Sheriff Chad Chronister. He is a man of faith and family!

Unregistered
    I was going to vote for Boswell and even campaign for him very aggressively. But the way I see Boswell supporters attacking Nikki has convinced me I can’t be associated with such immoral and cruel people. I am now giving my full support to Sheriff Chad Chronister. He is a man of faith and family!
    What poor deputy was forced to write this laughable post? Did chad pay you or threaten you? If you want out of this cult, send us a smoke signal. We can rescue you. You don’t have to live like this anymore!

Unregistered
    Chad Chronister is a man of fake.

Unregistered
    Lmbo...do you really believe what you just wrote. When i saw this I called 3 in community outreach and 2 in school resource...and YES this did happen. Email preserved for future use.
    Don't poke the snakes in our boots...

Unregistered
    Lmbo...do you really believe what you just wrote. When i saw this I called 3 in community outreach and 2 in school resource...and YES this did happen. Email preserved for future use.
    Don't poke the snakes in our boots...

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast