Nikki D. needs help...wtf please help - Page 14
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because you hang out with so many "socialites". Get over yourself.
    Not all cops are barbarian knuckle draggers ...just the ate up ones and some who couldn’t hack it who come on here to spread rumors and whine about how miserable their jobs were/are.
    Most of us are full blown grown ups who can think for ourselves and work without turning into cry babies. And there are a few socialites. So what?

Unregistered
    Not all cops are barbarian knuckle draggers ...just the ate up ones and some who couldn’t hack it who come on here to spread rumors and whine about how miserable their jobs were/are.
    Most of us are full blown grown ups who can think for ourselves and work without turning into cry babies. And there are a few socialites. So what?
    Most of us don't have to have a YouTube channel for affirmations. I am actually a superstar and a superhero on and off duty. And I do it effortlessly.😗😗😗😗

Unregistered
    That doesn't tell me anything. You are acting like this was something nefarious that was sent out.

Social media, in all its forms, is a legitimate function of campaigns these days.
    Not when this request is made while people are on the clock working you idiot!!

Unregistered
    Not when this request is made while people are on the clock working you idiot!!
    .....and you EVERYONE'S work schedule. Dang, you must be HR!

Unregistered

From another post

HAVE YOU NOTICED A TREND?
    EVERYTIME THE TRUTH IS REVEALED THE CHAD TROLLS STOP TALKING/POSTING.

Not all deputies or detectives do this, but it is done. This is what systemic racism is about...reason why police hate groups are formulated. It is done by all cops of all races. The ones that want to make their case loads glamorous as if they solved the crime of the century and arrested El Chapo.

Not sure why an agency like ours allows it, but it is done. It needs to stop.

If our agency does not fix the problem nor disciplines those that practice it then our agency is the problem.

I am sure they keep it hushed to avoid litigation. But letting our city burn and NOT enforcing the law was not the way to fix it. Adding cameras is not the way to fix it.

We fix it by being honest, fair, and consistent with ALL regardless of their race, economic and / or social affiliation.

For instance Chad's kid was sentenced 2 years for I believe a 15 year minimum mandatory. He premeditated a stabbing/face slashing in his rap song and then traveled to the incident scene and actually committed the crime.

Many minorities have committed far lesser crimes and have been sentenced to way longer prison terms.

Let's be real and truly implement what we claim we believe in and/or teach our deputies!!!

Change is overdue!!![/QUOTE]

Unregistered
    Most of us don't have to have a YouTube channel for affirmations. I am actually a superstar and a superhero on and off duty. And I do it effortlessly.😗😗😗😗
    LOL! Finally, an honest answer on this site! Thanks for the laugh, my dude!

Unregistered
    Ouch...thats gotta suck
    Oh Boswell

Unregistered
    That doesn't tell me anything. You are acting like this was something nefarious that was sent out.

Social media, in all its forms, is a legitimate function of campaigns these days.
    Not when it’s done on duty stupid. To think they gave you a gun and a badge.

Unregistered
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Omg hilarious. Way to go???
    If you guys believe that's working wow... I have no more to say. You are all doomed! Montana looks pretty this time of year.
    Funny you say that seeing as C Debartalo has a ranch retreat there.

Unregistered
    Funny you say that seeing as C Debartalo has a ranch retreat there.
    So...and it’s DeBartolo. There’s lots of homes in Montana. It’s an actual whole state. It’s a beautiful place to live, fish, hunt or vacation. There are ranches, farms and ski resorts. They also let anyone in. How sinister right?

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast