Nikki D. needs help...wtf please help - Page 10
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So some woman on FB posted something and now it’s gospel? Oh hell the drama of it all. What’s worse? A wife asking for help against lying trash as yourself, who are crucifying here husband who’s just trying to do his job under some $HIT CIRCUMSTANCES. Then he’s got jag off here with a hardon for him to continue to stir more total bs out of thin air just because his dirty fat stubby fingers aren’t busy up his own azz.
    Get a life and a hobby you twatwaffle loser. My next records request isn’t going to be on a stupid email that’s circulating FB. It’s going to be on your azz. Then I’ll start spilling some dirt. I’ve heard stories. Now bring it no nuts!
    Yea..nuts ok...lol..go choke on these nuts...

I believe it's been confirmed that Marvin Johnson a government emoloyee sent it to his supervisors who sent it to their troops so they can recruit others so they can lie on FB to make the sheriff look good.

If you had read the previous entries prior to writing about having someone's nuts down your throat you would not look like a jackazz.

Supervisors on duty or not shall never ever ask anyone about assisting on any campaign. It creates a hostile work environment because the govt.employee feels obligated to do as he was told or requested even if it's against his own believes.

This is the problem with this Administration even when they're wrong they still want to prove everybody else is wrong...Give It Up..
    Police lives matter too and we are fed up of being bullied. Look at those that are volunteering....they are those who stand to loose their job when the new Sheriff comes to town.

I am not a Boswell fan only because I believed the stories that they gave us as to why he left... but now I'm starting to see that he might be telling the truth about what he is talking about.

That's why most cops get in trouble because they have this inflamed ego. when you're wrong shut the fukk up.

Now if you are into dating other males I can meet you by D5 tomorrow. I will be the one liking a brown lolipop.😈😈😈

Unregistered
    You are lying. That text said NOTHING about lying to make him look good. It said monitor and send him concerns. Asked friends or family to help too. Nothing more and there is zero wrong with it. Stop twisting it yourself. Did this person do it on the clock? Now that would be the only issue at the most.
    Let me dummy this down for you...

The **** are utilized to depict the wording of the email in case you get confused....

***Hey gang. We really need some Facebook Warriors.****
    ****It's wearing Nikki out.*****

****How can we ***///recruit some people to monitor and give positive comments on the sheriff's Facebook///***

Our argument......((( monitor and give positive comments....hmmmm... if you have to recruit people to Monitor and give positive comment that means that the people actually didnt experience what they want them to post....so that makes it a lie!!! )))

(((If they actually experienced something positive to post then they would do it on their own accord and not have to be recruited !!! )))

PERCEPTION!!!!

**Just like y'all call me with concerns and I take action, I need help - it's critical.....***

Let it go. They were wrong! They need to stop. Like someone else said it has created a hostile work environment!!!

Lunch over..x8

Unregistered

The **** are utilized to depict the wording of the email in case you get confused....

****How can we ***///recruit some people to monitor and give positive comments on the sheriff's Facebook///***

Our argument......((( monitor and give positive comments....hmmmm... if you have to recruit people to Monitor and give positive comment that means that the people actually didnt experience what they want them to post....so that makes it a lie!!! )))

(((If they actually experienced something positive to post then they would do it on their own accord and not have to be recruited !!! )))

PERCEPTION!!!!

**Just like y'all call me with concerns and I take action, I need help - it's critical.....***

Let it go. They were wrong! They need to stop. Like someone else said it has created a hostile work environment!!!

Lunch over..x8
    I’ll dumb this down for you even more. It may have come across to YOU as wrong, but there’s not one thing illegal, wrong, improper or new in this. You haven’t been with 3 sheriffs and their elections apparently. We all get asked to do things. You can always decline or be “busy”. I was NEVER punished or passed over for not campaigning. If this request hits you in your sensitive spot, you need to get a heavy clue and some clarity on politics EVERYWHERE! Otherwise, you’re just making our office look stupid with your immaturity and inexperience in real life and this incessant whining over nothing at all. Or you’re just incredibly stupid. Tell it to your therapist about how unfair life is. Oh wait...you don’t need one because you’re perfect right?

Unregistered
    Nikki tell you morons to post on here too?

Unregistered
    I’ll dumb this down for you even more. It may have come across to YOU as wrong, but there’s not one thing illegal, wrong, improper or new in this. You haven’t been with 3 sheriffs and their elections apparently. We all get asked to do things. You can always decline or be “busy”. I was NEVER punished or passed over for not campaigning. If this request hits you in your sensitive spot, you need to get a heavy clue and some clarity on politics EVERYWHERE! Otherwise, you’re just making our office look stupid with your immaturity and inexperience in real life and this incessant whining over nothing at all. Or you’re just incredibly stupid. Tell it to your therapist about how unfair life is. Oh wait...you don’t need one because you’re perfect right?
    Ok...previous poster allow me to answer that for the blind dummy.

I have been here for 3 sheriff's so I can speak from my own knowledge and my own experiences and those around me.

3 sheriff's have been wrong in doing so then... so regardless of how you people try to put frosting on it...it is not right...and if you have not been passed nor not attended and you are a supervisor then you are a liar...ooohh what a suprise!!!

It is still a hostile work environment when the supervisor treats their troops like Shitz at work when the troops were not out there sweating their balls off over the weekend.

Last election I participated and all the supervisors left us. They went to eat breakfast while we walked the streets and partnered up with citizens. This year all the supervisors and detectives are the ones doing the work....lol. Big Fuking Clue.

In this election I have seen supervisors participate that we all know will not be voting for Chad simply because of the Chad Janak speach. That was the writting on the wall. My hats off to them because they know how to play that political game. I guess they watch Anthony Collins play on both sides of the tract. Now A.C. does it the best. Good job young man!!!

IF you think your office looks stupid then have your sheriff stop talking. His words come across disingenuous and scripted.

Lol...and from where we stand the only people who are butt hurt are those captains and above scared to loose their jobs.

Unregistered
    Well it worked because there are a ton of positive posts about Chad. Don’t post if you don’t want to. She didn’t ask anyone to lie. And here you are still giving this momentum. Way to go NIKKI! Get em girl!
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Omg hilarious. Way to go???
    If you guys believe that's working wow... I have no more to say. You are all doomed! Montana looks pretty this time of year.

Unregistered

PERCEPTION!!!!

Lunch over..x8
    LOL! That's IT????? I heard about it, but didn't see it til now. Now I know why no one wanted to post it. Perception? That is exactly what to expect from a 21st century campaign. I hate to break it to you, but there's nothing illegal or immoral about it, either.

What IS a potential problem are the libelous statements made about individuals. Hostile work environment? Then you and your thin skin need to rethink your career choice. All you drama queens out there need to get a life!

Unregistered
    LOL! That's IT????? I heard about it, but didn't see it til now. Now I know why no one wanted to post it. Perception? That is exactly what to expect from a 21st century campaign. I hate to break it to you, but there's nothing illegal or immoral about it, either.

What IS a potential problem are the libelous statements made about individuals. Hostile work environment? Then you and your thin skin need to rethink your career choice. All you drama queens out there need to get a life!
    Libelous?? Smh...do you even know what that means. Read the definition prior to and after after you read the original email. Then read it again.... and I can't answer for anyone else...but if my supervisor sent me that type of email I would consider it as an implied obligation and that's very stressful to anyone just like it's very stressful for you Kool-Aid drinkers about who is going to be the new sheriff.

Unregistered

Nikki is getting mean...desperation?

So which DeBartolo wears the pants in Chads house?

Unregistered
    Libelous?? Smh...do you even know what that means. Read the definition prior to and after after you read the original email. Then read it again.... and I can't answer for anyone else...but if my supervisor sent me that type of email I would consider it as an implied obligation and that's very stressful to anyone just like it's very stressful for you Kool-Aid drinkers about who is going to be the new sheriff.
    Libel is a false statement in print that is damaging to an individual's reputation. Yes, I see that on this site a great deal.

"Implied obligation" over a facebook post??? Grow a pair or get into another line of work. This is no place for you.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast