Nikki D. needs help...wtf please help
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Nikki D. needs help...wtf please help

Over the weekend the captain or Lieutenant from community outreach send out this email to his Sergeants so the they can forward it to their deputies. NOT sure what dumb azz sent it <actually I know but will not say> smh

Hey gang. We really need some Facebook Warriors. It's wearing Nikki out. How can we recruit some people to monitor and give positive comments on the sheriff's Facebook. Just like y'all call me with concerns and I take action, I need help - it's critical.....<note he only takes care of what is important to this administration NOT his troops. Disappointing because I believe he was in the military>

You can see original post on the Facebook page of
    Mollie Dunn Powell and Chelsy Elaine Kyle.

JANAK LIVES!!!!!

Unregistered
    Ouch...thats gotta suck

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ouch...thats gotta suck
    But CC doesn’t want to debate Boswell because he’s not a real candidate. 😂 😂 😂

Unregistered
    But CC doesn’t want to debate Boswell because he’s not a real candidate. 😂 😂 😂
    And I think sometime last week they claim her to be some innocent bystander like she has nothing to do with politics but she's all in it

Unregistered
    Over the weekend the captain or Lieutenant from community outreach send out this email to his Sergeants so the they can forward it to their deputies. NOT sure what dumb azz sent it <actually I know but will not say> smh

Hey gang. We really need some Facebook Warriors. It's wearing Nikki out. How can we recruit some people to monitor and give positive comments on the sheriff's Facebook. Just like y'all call me with concerns and I take action, I need help - it's critical.....<note he only takes care of what is important to this administration NOT his troops. Disappointing because I believe he was in the military>

JANAK LIVES!!!!!
    This election got hijacked by Janaks Loyalist and hcso hard workers.
    Hard work pays off and loyalty goes a long way . Indian lives matter too!!!

Unregistered

JANAK LIVES!!!!!

Unregistered
    Janak didn’t hijack this election, but I know who did.

Unregistered
    Its wearing Nikki out 😂😂😂

Unregistered

JANAK LIVES!!!!!
    You fukkin coward loser! You need to keep your mouth shut about internal discussions, you untrustworthy piece of crap! Somebody WILL eventually snitch you out as a disloyal priick and I hope and pray they send your biitch azz to the worst zone in patrol since you don’t appreciate the nice assignment you have. Fukkin disloyal scumbags...really?!

Unregistered
    You fukkin coward loser! You need to keep your mouth shut about internal discussions, you untrustworthy piece of crap! Somebody WILL eventually snitch you out as a disloyal priick and I hope and pray they send your biitch azz to the worst zone in patrol since you don’t appreciate the nice assignment you have. Fukkin disloyal scumbags...really?!
    You got me shakin in my boots 🤣

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast