JANAK, the jail, the Memorial, the Pastor, the Detention's accidental shooting

Unregistered

JANAK, the jail, the Memorial, the Pastor, the Detention's accidental shooting

In less than 3 months all these events are making our county crazy.... Boswell, Helene, Perotti may be the change... 8/18/20 is the chance for change..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In less than 3 months all these events are making our county crazy.... Boswell, Helene, Perotti may be the change... 8/18/20 is the chance for change..
    Making our County crazy? The majority of that happened 2 months ago! Since then, it's been busy, but fairly quiet-despite it being Summer AND a Pandemic-just the usual stuff.

Stop trying to stir up crap where there is none, drama queen.

Unregistered
    DEP AMIN I was born in Tampa and this county, I am so mad that you never got the justice. I am a minority and because of that some of my race are criminals, I called many time 911 to ask for protection and HCSO is always help me. I know about this criminal in around my home, thank you to out him away..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DEP AMIN I was born in Tampa and this county, I am so mad that you never got the justice. I am a minority and because of that some of my race are criminals, I called many time 911 to ask for protection and HCSO is always help me. I know about this criminal in around my home, thank you to out him away..
    Uh...... WHAT?????????