Danny Aloy - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Danny Aloy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me clear the the air about my attitude. At no point in time during my encounter with the guys who attacked me did I have an attitude. I instructed the one to lay on the ground and then notified dispatch. That’s the only exchange I had with him. If your’re the same guy who claims you spoke to that suspect, guess he told you he was high on crack, smoked pot and had drank all night. Stop spreading lies. It’s open season again. Start bashing. Go see Rich if you got a problem with him. This isn’t the first time.
    Dont sound like the first problem you've had on here. You could take your own advice and say it to peoples face.

Unregistered
    Dont sound like the first problem you've had on here. You could take your own advice and say it to peoples face.
    Tell ya what, you tell me who to approach and I’ll do it. I’m afraid it’ll never happen.

Unregistered
    Tell ya what, you tell me who to approach and I’ll do it. I’m afraid it’ll never happen.
    Careful now you might get kicked in the coconut and you no longer have backup to call.

Unregistered
    Maybe it's time some of you push back from the table and stop letting your ego dictate your words and actions, and yes I'm talking about you, too Jones, Aloy and every damn one of you that want to huff and puff everytime someone says or does something you don't agree with. Aloy, you're forgetting that your "baby" brother is a middle aged guy. No one was attacking him. Even if they were, so what? He can handle himself without getting is drawers in a wad.

Jones, ok so you were in a crash got hurt and that was almost 4 years ago. You won your lawsuit, move on guy. Nothing is going to change the outcome at this point regarding your complaint of misconduct regarding the officers, or the fact that a certain MPD is a complete moron.

If someone is acting like a jackass, don't stoop to their level. Walk away, let it go. Be the bigger man. They may not even be LEOs for all we know. Even if they are attacking your wife: they are just words. If they physically attacked you or your wife I'm sure you are more than capable of handling it, and then some. But on this thread, it's only words.

Maybe some of you wonder why we responded to so many bullshit calls due to the same people, same complaints over and over again. Because they can't just let shit go.

Unregistered
    I really dont care if you think it was the truth 1. Its Bob Johnsons problem not NH and 2. Slimy to involve the wife. Another prime example of the character of some Deputies, Dannt Aloy included. Let it sink in what the other Deputy said Aloy's attitude is what escalated into a shooting. Something is real wrong with that.
    Btw, Aloy was hired over 20+ years ago by Jerry Brown, NOT the current Sheriff. Aloy left when Hall was the Sheriff. I don't care about him one way or the other because I didn't know or work with him, but get the facts before saying it's Johnson's problem.

Unregistered
    Btw, Aloy was hired over 20+ years ago by Jerry Brown, NOT the current Sheriff. Aloy left when Hall was the Sheriff. I don't care about him one way or the other because I didn't know or work with him, but get the facts before saying it's Johnson's problem.
    Again take just a second and comprehend what was said. The NH problem is on Johnson. Nothing was ever said about Aloy except his manurisms being like the people attacking NH and his wife.

Unregistered
    Again take just a second and comprehend what was said. The NH problem is on Johnson. Nothing was ever said about Aloy except his manurisms being like the people attacking NH and his wife.
    Ok that was a misread. Got it.

Unregistered

Thanks for convincing me

I want to thank you all for convincing me to think again very hard before applying to SRSO! I'm at ECSO. Our organization is a mess, but it is limited pretty much to the upper floors and admin with a few exceptions that ha e escaped to genpop. Our deputies however stick together and watch out for each other. As our higher ups are basically mercenaries out to further themselves and who will burn you for their own benefit and getting ahead, I figured it was time to leave the agency and apply elsewhere. To see how you as brothers and sisters speak of each other though? I don't want any of you behind me when I walk through the door of a call!

Unregistered
    I want to thank you all for convincing me to think again very hard before applying to SRSO! I'm at ECSO. Our organization is a mess, but it is limited pretty much to the upper floors and admin with a few exceptions that ha e escaped to genpop. Our deputies however stick together and watch out for each other. As our higher ups are basically mercenaries out to further themselves and who will burn you for their own benefit and getting ahead, I figured it was time to leave the agency and apply elsewhere. To see how you as brothers and sisters speak of each other though? I don't want any of you behind me when I walk through the door of a call!
    yall back stab as much as srso...boy bye

Unregistered
    yall back stab as much as srso...boy bye
    They have their own Haines, plus Mindy Young and Sheriff Morgan. They have it way worse.

Maybe Mr Gung Ho will apply at MPD

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast