Danny Aloy
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Danny Aloy

Unregistered

Danny Aloy

Wasn't there another time the Mod came to Danny Aloy's rescue?

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    I didn't come to his rescue. That thread had gotten out hand, so it was time to put a lid on it. If you read the posts, it appears that he may have taken some things out of context and was taking up for his brother. But then what followed were the back and forth of hateful comments, to include the mentioning of feces and its content, genital sizes, the incident that resulted in his retirement, his mentioning of wanting to know who JS is...shall I go on?

Having a debate is good. Having a constructive conversation or corrective criticism is A-OKAY. But the behavior on both sides of the fence in that thread was B-A-D.

If you have an issue with me closing that thread, by all means, contact Mod 1.
    "Some smart man once said that on the most exalted throne in the world, we are seated on nothing but our own arse" -Wendell Mayes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by mod 732 View Post
    i didn't come to his rescue. That thread had gotten out hand, so it was time to put a lid on it. If you read the posts, it appears that he may have taken some things out of context and was taking up for his brother. But then what followed were the back and forth of hateful comments, to include the mentioning of feces and its content, genital sizes, the incident that resulted in his retirement, his mentioning of wanting to know who js is...shall i go on?

Having a debate is good. Having a constructive conversation or corrective criticism is a-okay. But the behavior on both sides of the fence in that thread was b-a-d.

If you have an issue with me closing that thread, by all means, contact mod 1.
    yet the attack on nh and his wife have been allowed

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    Its closed.
    "Some smart man once said that on the most exalted throne in the world, we are seated on nothing but our own arse" -Wendell Mayes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 732 View Post
    Its closed.
    Now it is. But how long did you let it go on? Kinda double stanards but I believe people are used to that.

Unregistered
    Seemed more like the truth than an attack.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seemed more like the truth than an attack.
    I really dont care if you think it was the truth 1. Its Bob Johnsons problem not NH and 2. Slimy to involve the wife. Another prime example of the character of some Deputies, Dannt Aloy included. Let it sink in what the other Deputy said Aloy's attitude is what escalated into a shooting. Something is real wrong with that.

Unregistered
    For one you assume who I am and two if you could read nobody blamed Johnson for what happened years before, I can only assume you meant Aloy. What I blamed Johnson for was the whole NH deal. But again that was about 4 steps above your intelect.
    Your dumbass can't even spell INTELLECT.

Unregistered
    Your dumbass can't even spell INTELLECT.
    Gottcha #triggered If you idiots worried more about the real shit rather than how someone misspelled something this might be a worthwhile place.

Unregistered
    Let me clear the the air about my attitude. At no point in time during my encounter with the guys who attacked me did I have an attitude. I instructed the one to lay on the ground and then notified dispatch. That’s the only exchange I had with him. If your’re the same guy who claims you spoke to that suspect, guess he told you he was high on crack, smoked pot and had drank all night. Stop spreading lies. It’s open season again. Start bashing. Go see Rich if you got a problem with him. This isn’t the first time.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast