Unregistered

Ooops!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Think about what you just said.
    He just did a little oopsie..

Unregistered
    He just did a little oopsie..
    What is the oopsie? He works at ecso. He stated they all stick together and don't back stab each other.
    That I know is a lie.. so for him to say all that nonsense..please ....again.... boy bye...

Unregistered
    What is the oopsie? He works at ecso. He stated they all stick together and don't back stab each other.
    That I know is a lie.. so for him to say all that nonsense..please ....again.... boy bye...
    SRSO stabs each other in the back. ESCO will massacre you.

Unregistered
    SRSO stabs each other in the back. ESCO will massacre you.
    Well that makes more since.

Unregistered
    I want to thank you all for convincing me to think again very hard before applying to SRSO! I'm at ECSO. Our organization is a mess, but it is limited pretty much to the upper floors and admin with a few exceptions that ha e escaped to genpop. Our deputies however stick together and watch out for each other. As our higher ups are basically mercenaries out to further themselves and who will burn you for their own benefit and getting ahead, I figured it was time to leave the agency and apply elsewhere. To see how you as brothers and sisters speak of each other though? I don't want any of you behind me when I walk through the door of a call!
    You must be a rookie..reply to this post in a few years. If your still there.

Unregistered
    Dumbass they are talking about you admitting to the backstabing in SRSO.

Unregistered
    Dumbass they are talking about you admitting to the backstabing in SRSO.
    How is that a secert???..

Unregistered
    @ ECSO guy. Most of the "deputies" that post on here aren't worth a damn and you don't have to worry about them having your back because they sit under oak trees all day or don't even work here anymore. We have some absolutely lazy ass people at this agency, if y'all would look for criminals as much as you post on this dumbass site this would be a better county.

And also, ECSO guy, that whole agency is a shitshow. We have one head hunter here and there are several at your agency. Not to mention the bullshit constantly going on over there with a sheriff who has never been a cop.

Unregistered
    I want to thank you all for convincing me to think again very hard before applying to SRSO! I'm at ECSO. Our organization is a mess, but it is limited pretty much to the upper floors and admin with a few exceptions that ha e escaped to genpop. Our deputies however stick together and watch out for each other. As our higher ups are basically mercenaries out to further themselves and who will burn you for their own benefit and getting ahead, I figured it was time to leave the agency and apply elsewhere. To see how you as brothers and sisters speak of each other though? I don't want any of you behind me when I walk through the door of a call!
    You must be a trainee. Give it time. ECSO is far worse than SRSO. Yeah, we shit talk each other but when it comes down to the wire, we make sure ours are safe and handled. Can’t say the same for ECSO. Here’s a hint buddy. If you aren’t hearing shit talk, it’s not because it isn’t happening. It’s because it’s being kept from you. But come see us after your probationary period ends! XOXOXO

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast