Whatley - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whatley

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    While you're worrying about who will win the primary. I say Whatley will be the upset win in the general election and it will make national headlines as the only NPA to win and the one with the least money.
    You have got to be joking, no NPA will win Broward County. Go to bed kid and call CPIS if your Dad keeps making you come on here with this B.S. This is borderline abuse..HAHA

Unregistered
    You have got to be joking, no NPA will win Broward County. Go to bed kid and call CPIS if your Dad keeps making you come on here with this B.S. This is borderline abuse..HAHA
    Okay enough of this, I want to know why my name is never mentioned? All I see is Israel this and Pollack that and Tony has this amount of money. How come nobody talks about me but M.T.?

I want to be part of the conversation come on pretty please. I want to be relevant and nobody will let me, how come?
    I’m really not that big of a rat, well just sometimes.

I do know a little karate but I am not as tough as people make me out to be. My gun belt did fall off, but I was losing weight yeah that’s what happened. The little jitter-bug did escape but he was supper fast and I am just old and fat and had no chance of catching him.

Please start talking about me I want to be Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Okay enough of this, I want to know why my name is never mentioned? All I see is Israel this and Pollack that and Tony has this amount of money. How come nobody talks about me but M.T.?

I want to be part of the conversation come on pretty please. I want to be relevant and nobody will let me, how come?
    I’m really not that big of a rat, well just sometimes.

I do know a little karate but I am not as tough as people make me out to be. My gun belt did fall off, but I was losing weight yeah that’s what happened. The little jitter-bug did escape but he was supper fast and I am just old and fat and had no chance of catching him.

Please start talking about me I want to be Sheriff.
    HAHAHA, damn Whatley you must be really bored, But hey thanks for the laugh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12