Just a reminder from a billionaire black lady that America is run by white racists

Unregistered

Just a reminder from a billionaire black lady that America is run by white racists

Oprah Winfrey, a black lady who became a billionaire from white peoples admiration and racist cash, has a show based on the BLM terrorist organization to remind you that ALL white folks are racist even if you are not racist.

Oprah was just visiting the devisive black Muslim ex President Barack also a billionaire , elected by racist white people right after 911.

I wonder how that 12 year old white kid from a West Virginia slum who's parents are meth addicts , feels guilty about being an evil white privileged racist? Hmmm Greg Tony must love Oprah.

Unregistered
    She said white people have too much money and are holding all of the blacks back. Maybe the "oppressed" can all come live with her for a while?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She said white people have too much money and are holding all of the blacks back. Maybe the "oppressed" can all come live with her for a while?
    She won't even allow the oppressed folks in her barbed wired & walled armed guarded complex for a free turkey and a glass of water!I

Just another fat rich black limousine liberal like Beyonce and that other phoney LeBron James!😅

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She won't even allow the oppressed folks in her barbed wired & walled armed guarded complex for a free turkey and a glass of water!I

Just another fat rich black limousine liberal like Beyonce and that other phoney LeBron James!😅
    She is trash. Got to love these type talking about white privilege. Obama is scum. He too was voted in by whites. Always crying and blaming

Unregistered
    She lives on an island just off of Key West that requires you to take a boat to her house and she says white people should give up their money? Maybe she should give all of her money away? As for that other idiot Lebron James he's already going to take a pay cut with his politics. These idiot athletes don't realize a lot of their pay comes from white fans and viewers. When you alienate them they stop going to and watching games. The NBA has already lost 12% of its viewers because of their antics. It will be hard to pay those outrageous salaries with a drop in revenue. But I'm sure they won't mind the pay cut. All of these celebrities (Oprah, Lebron, the Obamas just to name a few) talk a good game, but have you ever noticed none of them live in the ghettos, they all live in rich white neighborhoods. I wonder why? Maybe because they don't want their property values to drop, or they don't want their sh!t constantly stolen. Yet they support that terrorists organization Black Lies Matter. They're all hypocrites!