Wang Chun Twatley - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why don't you come HERE and say that to my face you dumb F*ck. I bet you don't have the ball$ to confront me Mrs. pink belt.
    No one gets within 10 feet of that ugly face, due to the toxic like garbage smell coming out of your mouth.

Unregistered
    No one gets within 10 feet of that ugly face, due to the toxic like garbage smell coming out of your mouth.
    Well sorry, I just had some Spanish coochie and then went on to eat some Asian coochie if you know what I mean????

Unregistered
    Well sorry, I just had some Spanish coochie and then went on to eat some Asian coochie if you know what I mean????
    I get it and love the hidden message.

Unregistered
    I get it and love the hidden message.
    What’s twat face been up to lately?

Unregistered
    What’s twat face been up to lately?
    Nothing his campaign is in the toilet!

Unregistered

Whatley

Nothing his campaign is in the toilet!
    https://youtu.be/ZGaVaZlzLcQ

People are writing that Chuck and (we call him brother Chuck ) has no endorsement. You might want to research this he is more well known then you think. He has a lot of support and the biggest endorsement of all. Your previous Sheriff knows this as the sheriff before him. We are world wide and are waiting !!!!

Unregistered

People are writing that Chuck and (we call him brother Chuck ) has no endorsement. You might want to research this he is more well known then you think. He has a lot of support and the biggest endorsement of all. Your previous Sheriff knows this as the sheriff before him. We are world wide and are waiting !!!!
    He is a rat .

Unregistered

That video looked like a Chinese movie..lol somebody was talking but the chick in the yellows mouth was not moving. What a crock of sh*t that was. If pink belt BROTHER CHUCK has such a great endorsement why does he have no money???? No commercials, no advertisement only begging on street corner’s. So let me guess you are going to wish him into office?

The only thing Brother Chuck is good at is sleeping!

Unregistered

Sorry

That video looked like a Chinese movie..lol somebody was talking but the chick in the yellows mouth was not moving. What a crock of sh*t that was. If pink belt BROTHER CHUCK has such a great endorsement why does he have no money???? No commercials, no advertisement only begging on street corner’s. So let me guess you are going to wish him into office?

Man I feel sorry for Trashdell.

Unregistered

Three

Three of your candidates have been there including Israel. Remember Lamdirty had a million dollars commercial and Israel had no money until the last minute. Ask Israel what happened after he went there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast