Wang Chun Twatley - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Man I feel sorry for Trashdell.
    Why? He is doing great. He is very approachable you should go ask him yourself.
    Oh and GFY brother Chuck!

Unregistered
    Why? He is doing great. He is very approachable you should go ask him yourself.
    Oh and GFY brother Chuck!
    I heard Whatley has been MMA training and might try out for the next Ultimate Fighter.

Unregistered
    I heard Whatley has been MMA training and might try out for the next Ultimate Fighter.
    Nah that chump will get knocked out in the first 30 seconds.

Unregistered
    How's the campaign going?
    RAT Boy aka snitch!

Unregistered
    RAT Boy aka snitch!
    Kook. Rat. Lousy deputy and officer in Oakland Park.

Unregistered
    Kook. Rat. Lousy deputy and officer in Oakland Park.
    You know him well I see. Lazy, doesn’t know the Law, problem child employee, sleeps on duty and lets prisoner’s escape just to name a few. Feel free to add some of his great traits.

Unregistered
    You know him well I see. Lazy, doesn’t know the Law, problem child employee, sleeps on duty and lets prisoner’s escape just to name a few. Feel free to add some of his great traits.
    Was TwAt-Ly out at the polls today even though he is NPA??? Please keep his locations posted so my family and I can show up and heckle him. Now that will be fun!!!

Unregistered
    Was TwAt-Ly out at the polls today even though he is NPA??? Please keep his locations posted so my family and I can show up and heckle him. Now that will be fun!!!
    Well Well Well, I guess TwAt-Ly’s real chance of ever coming back as something just went down the drain. His butt buddy Vasoline Vasquez really pulled in the vote...NOT!!!!! What was he last?

Twat-bag gets good look cause you wont get what your boy got in votes. Your two pipe dreams are up in smoke, time to pack that U-haul and get out of Dodge.

Unregistered

Fight

Well Well Well, I guess TwAt-Ly’s real chance of ever coming back as something just went down the drain. His butt buddy Vasoline Vasquez really pulled in the vote...NOT!!!!! What was he last?

Twat-bag gets good look cause you wont get what your boy got in votes. Your two pipe dreams are up in smoke, time to pack that U-haul and get out of Dodge.
    It will take Whatley defeat Phony Tony a republican will not be able to do it. I'm voting Whatley Nov. 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123