Unregistered

Wang Chun Twatley

How's the campaign going?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How's the campaign going?
    He's probably ironing his Gi

Unregistered
    I heard Trudell’s ex wife is blowing Tony look a likes on Sistrunk?

Unregistered
    He's probably ironing his Gi
    And looking for his gun belt...LOL

Unregistered
    I heard Trudell’s ex wife is blowing Tony look a likes on Sistrunk?
    If that’s the best you got for Trudel your game is weak. Mark eats TwAt-bags lunch on hear daily and makes him look like a bigger fool than he does during the debates.

Unregistered
    If that’s the best you got for Trudel your game is weak. Mark eats TwAt-bags lunch on hear daily and makes him look like a bigger fool than he does during the debates.
    You mean you make people look stupid by putting comments like on hear? It’s here you dumb Phuck. No wonder they didn’t make you a Sgt. Can you even spell Sgt. What a loser LOL.

Unregistered

Marc Trudell is a AWESOME!!

I worked with Trudell when he was new for years and I was glad to have him around when the fist fights started.

Yes we used fists and nunchucks if anybody attacked one of us at a call.

The first time a ghetto hood rat or red neck tough guy got in Marks face with a balled up fist and started to punch him............ he knocked him out fast!!!..... usually OUT cold.

Bar fights were a slug fest with chucks and riot batons on the shin full force! Crack!!!! Broken leg? Tough shindig don't swing at my head me !

Want my name ??? Ok .... Crack!! Other leg!!!! 😂😁 😇
    LMFAO what you need an ambulance???
    FU......drive yourself to Holy Cross.🏥 All units 10-8.

Clear 40??????

Unregistered

??????

I worked with Trudell when he was new for years and I was glad to have him around when the fist fights started.

Yes we used fists and nunchucks if anybody attacked one of us at a call.

The first time a ghetto hood rat or red neck tough guy got in Marks face with a balled up fist and started to punch him............ he knocked him out fast!!!..... usually OUT cold.

Bar fights were a slug fest with chucks and riot batons on the shin full force! Crack!!!! Broken leg? Tough shindig don't swing at my head me !

Want my name ??? Ok .... Crack!! Other leg!!!! 😂😁 😇
    LMFAO what you need an ambulance???
    FU......drive yourself to Holy Cross.🏥 All units 10-8.

Clear 40??????
    You must be dreaming. The mark I know is nothing more than an OVERSIZED puzzy and cry baby.

Unregistered
    You must be dreaming. The mark I know is nothing more than an OVERSIZED puzzy and cry baby.
    Of Drum. Coming from someone who hasn't been on the street in 25 years.

Unregistered
    You mean you make people look stupid by putting comments like on hear? It’s here you dumb Phuck. No wonder they didn’t make you a Sgt. Can you even spell Sgt. What a loser LOL.
    Why don't you come HERE and say that to my face you dumb F*ck. I bet you don't have the ball$ to confront me Mrs. pink belt.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast