Mass exodus due to chief?

Unregistered

Mass exodus due to chief?

Anyone else think officer's are leaving due to chiefs poor excuse of leadership skills? And the fact that she sided with BLM by taking a knee!

Unregistered
    All of you cry babies are easy to replace. She will get new rooks to mold her perfect little army. Adios!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All of you cry babies are easy to replace. She will get new rooks to mold her perfect little army. Adios!
    Hahaha typical response by the ones who can't think for themselves and are cowards 😆

Unregistered
    You are clearly part of the problem. Im sure you took a knee with her. Spineless coward. I'd love to know who you are so I could avoid you at all costs

Unregistered
    Please, BPD is filled with so many ball-less wonders, if they didn't have a badge and a gun they wouldn't stand up against anybody for anything. Kudos to those that left and those that are currently in process. Do not let it get out because if she knows she will sabotage you

Unregistered
    You are clearly part of the problem. Im sure you took a knee with her. Spineless coward. I'd love to know who you are so I could avoid you at all costs
    People would also like to know who you are. Just sayin...

Unregistered
    Ask her if Homeless Lives Matter.

Unregistered
    High turnover is a bad sign for any agency so keep an eye on the turnover rate. Good people will bail out and the suck ups will remain to get promoted.

Unregistered
    I've been here a while, and I'm not going anywhere, especially not over something like this. We've had a few chiefs in my time. This one is better than many. I totally disagree with the message you send with that obscene knee gesture. I go back to the national anthem, and standing on both feet for what it means to be American, and what it took to be free. Being on one or both knees is disgusting. Being police chief is political, so it was probably a political act. She's close enough to retirement where her political future shouldn't be a concern. She shouldn't have done it. But leaving your job over it? Seriously, grow up!