Oldie but Goodie

Unregistered

Oldie but Goodie

https://blackamericaweb.com/2020/01/...rtment-racism/

A Miami cop who has numerous complaints and lawsuits leveled against him for racist actions against Blacks is now claiming to be Black.

“I’m a Black male,” Capt. Javier Ortiz said at a City of Miami commission meeting regarding his racially-charged abuse of power against Black employees at the Miami Police Department, Miami New Times reports. “Yes, I am. And I am not Hispanic. I was born in this country. That’s how I feel.”

I loved how he threw Destephan under the bus calling his action wrong. I thought it was an accident and he didn’t know.

Losing your career for throwing away a book. Wow!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

A Miami cop who has numerous complaints and lawsuits leveled against him for racist actions against Blacks is now claiming to be Black.

“I’m a Black male,” Capt. Javier Ortiz said at a City of Miami commission meeting regarding his racially-charged abuse of power against Black employees at the Miami Police Department, Miami New Times reports. “Yes, I am. And I am not Hispanic. I was born in this country. That’s how I feel.”

I loved how he threw Destephan under the bus calling his action wrong. I thought it was an accident and he didn’t know.

As soon as you added Corbin the communist to this article it went out the door.

Then the MCPBA who can’t even put a sentence together if you put all four together. **** those idiots that now are weak. Couldn’t take down Colina after trying a bunch of times. The chief will retire as a chief and the demoted major as a captain. Who won. Stanley that’s what happens when you listen to Ramon.

Ortiz will be back and a hero.

Unregistered

Very Sad! Mr. Ortiz is high functioning baker. He is not fit for duty. He is a corrupt rainman. It's past time for the City to move on from him. Its a new day.

Unregistered
    Time will tell what he will do after MPD! His glory days have come and pass. No more fun riding on helicopter, boats, horses, bikes and motorcycles. He thought he was on top of the world until he started f..king with the commissioners and their pensions .

Unregistered
    I’m a good friend of Sandra Colina and she said it will be a long time before that doc head is going To return.

Unregistered

Las mentiras siguen...

I’m a good friend of Sandra Colina and she said it will be a long time before that doc head is going To return.
    I doubt Sandra Colina would be sharing any personal thoughts of Ortiz with you or anybody else. Sandra only worries about the Chief as she should.

Unregistered

Dimelo sapingo! Do you still think your mama slept with a black farm worker when daddy was out in the field?

Unregistered
    These were the days lol a simpler time

Unregistered
    Dimelo sapingo! Do you still think your mama slept with a black farm worker when daddy was out in the field?
    She was forced by his daddy. He used to get turned on by that. Like Ortiz said, “ We don’t know anything about his family background or where they come from”. In cuba they used to f..k chicken, donkeys and goats. Javi family thought they were in a different level because they would never screw the animals anywhere near where they would defecate.