Reminder: Al Pollock our endorsed candidate - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, he is the clear safer choice
    So after Sunday’s pummeling that both Toney and Scott took on Channel 10 Pollock is coasting in for the win.

Unregistered
    Al will do the right thing. He had already considered this. Unlike the disgraced ex Sheriff, Al has a plan for recovery.
    Which means nothing will change from Tony's rule. We will keep the current command staff, selected by Tony, and that have their own agenda. That does not help us! The current command staff need to go. When you take an unprotected position, and you back the losing candidate, you know this day can come. That's the risk you take by saying yes. If you don't want to take that risk, don't go above Lieutenant. If Pollock can't make that decision because they're his friends, well then maybe this isn't the position for him. Where were they when he was given the option to retire or be terminated? They stood by and watched him go.

Unregistered
    Which means nothing will change from Tony's rule. We will keep the current command staff, selected by Tony, and that have their own agenda. That does not help us! The current command staff need to go. When you take an unprotected position, and you back the losing candidate, you know this day can come. That's the risk you take by saying yes. If you don't want to take that risk, don't go above Lieutenant. If Pollock can't make that decision because they're his friends, well then maybe this isn't the position for him. Where were they when he was given the option to retire or be terminated? They stood by and watched him go.
    Posted it 5 times loser. Everybody saw the trash
    Israel brought in! He’s got bigger losers lined up now! He is a very desperate little man.

Unregistered

Pollock is a huge JOKE

Posted it 5 times loser. Everybody saw the trash
    Israel brought in! He’s got bigger losers lined up now! He is a very desperate little man.
    The biggest mistake was bringing up Pollock. That was a huge mistake and now Pollock is running lol that alone is a joke.

Unregistered
    Where did Pollock say he was keeping anyone?

Unregistered
    The biggest mistake was bringing up Pollock. That was a huge mistake and now Pollock is running lol that alone is a joke.
    Al tried to stop Israel from many acts of stupidity! Israel did not listen. Stupid is what Stupid does.
    S.I. = Stupid Is.

Unregistered
    So after Sunday’s pummeling that both Toney and Scott took on Channel 10 Pollock is coasting in for the win.
    That Imbecile thought channel 10 made him look good. Israel makes Biden look like a rocket scientist lol.

Unregistered
    You’re not even a deputy. From where I sit Al is gaining support. By showing compassion for someone to keep their job is leadership. They can be controlled and do the right thing with real leadership. If they do not get with the program immediate termination. That incompetent idiot that was removed, fired people he didn’t know, and some weren’t deserving of that idiot’s hatred. He also hired and put into place a command staff that was worse. The previous sheriff was an incompetent, vindictive, easily manipulated moron. He had no leadership skills, made bad decisions and is a poor judge of character! In fact the only thing he did while at BSO was play games on his phone and cash that big check!
    That is so funny, Read your post and then answer my questions.
    So is that why Scott promoted Pollock from Sgt to Colonel skipping ranks? So that Sheriff Israel can control the command staff and fired them if they are incompetent? Lol. You are aware that Scott "Fired Pollock"
    You said "From where you sit, you see Al is gaining support?" Where are you at a polling place or at home sitting down playing on a computer writing that Al is gaining support? You just contradicted your whole statement above with what Al (lol) is going to do and what Sheriff Israel did, to include Fire your Union endorse Colonel before 12 months because of incompetency.
    I am not fooled with your comments nor your false narratives about Sheriff Israel. I did not vote for him because of other reasons but I am definitely disappointed with our union president Jeff Bell pushing "Al Pollock" and manipulating the vote by secretly helping Pollock. The union representatives would tell deputies to vote for the first name on the ballot. (In case your that stupid I'm talking about the endorsement ballot) . Call it as the spade is. SHAMEFUL. I cant wait to vote them all out
    I dont have to say who I voted for but I will say that he was MY choice.

Unregistered
    What a difference a year makes. Pollock is trending like crazy with the civilians. Guess they had enough of murder Toney and mumbles the Shamed Israel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12