Fop is even screwing the IA complaining champion

Unregistered

Fop is even screwing the IA complaining champion

They are even screwing Nestor Garcia who needs the cash.

Unregistered
    Hahaha! It’s Nestor Garcia turn today. Javi you are so predictable. Attack all your enemies until you get the right one. Papo your ROD pending criminal investigations. You ain’t coming back. So attack who ever you want the list is long. Enjoy your weekend by back first thing Monday morning to check in at 10am.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hahaha! It’s Nestor Garcia turn today. Javi you are so predictable. Attack all your enemies until you get the right one. Papo your ROD pending criminal investigations. You ain’t coming back. So attack who ever you want the list is long. Enjoy your weekend by back first thing Monday morning to check in at 10am.
    na. Just another retiree that see you Nestor as a giant turd and a do boy for the Fop boys. You do need the money. Every time I see you at the Fop meetings you remind me of a roster.

Unregistered
    Javi stop taking the fake steriods Is not working! Let me know when We are going to be disappointed. You ain’t black that’s for sure and from what I’m hearing you can kiss 2020 good bye. 🤣

Unregistered
    Definitely Nestor. Poor comprehension of the English language. Its not only ortiz that writes on here.

Unregistered
    Javi stop taking the fake steriods Is not working! Let me know when We are going to be disappointed. You ain’t black that’s for sure and from what I’m hearing you can kiss 2020 good bye. 🤣
    He will embrace 2020. Only person that obsessed about the same 5 people are Ortiz. This is the year of the rat

Unregistered
    They are even screwing Nestor Garcia who needs the cash.
    Javi I’m broke Papo! I’m going to need to borrow your mother for a few days.