Tony takes a knee again
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Tony takes a knee again

Tony has no problem taking a knee, he does it often in the swingers club, get it huh huh huh desantis Tony ruined your career lmao

Unregistered
    Little Ms. phony toney takes two knees when he blows other guys. He likes it when you rub his bald melon. I know sweetie I promised I wouldn't tell...sorry. Your DL BF.

Unregistered

Sorry chumps

Real men only kneel before God.

Unregistered
    Gay Phony Toney will be known as the first FAKE gay sheriff of Broward. Another embarrassment throughout this country.

Unregistered

Dirty tricks , lies and phoney backgrounds checks equals disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gay Phony Toney will be known as the first FAKE gay sheriff of Broward. Another embarrassment throughout this country.
    I will never respect the authority of FDLE or the current Florida governor again after this humiliating illegal sheriff appointment.
    Like the rest of you, I'm still trying to grasp how a conman under investigation for deliberately falsifying documents to obtain leadership of a powerful LE agency is not sitting in a cell right now?
    How has an admitted double talking liar ex con, happily personally reaping thousands in illegally obtained salary, not been led out in handcuffs yet? I'm still waiting for an explanation how his salary is not Grand Theft ?
    I've heard the "he's black so he gets a pass" explanation that I didn't really think would save him, but now it looks true so far.

Unregistered
    I will never respect the authority of FDLE or the current Florida governor again after this humiliating illegal sheriff appointment.
    Like the rest of you, I'm still trying to grasp how a conman under investigation for deliberately falsifying documents to obtain leadership of a powerful LE agency is not sitting in a cell right now?
    How has an admitted double talking liar ex con, happily personally reaping thousands in illegally obtained salary, not been led out in handcuffs yet? I'm still waiting for an explanation how his salary is not Grand Theft ?
    I've heard the "he's black so he gets a pass" explanation that I didn't really think would save him, but now it looks true so far.
    I emailed FDLE yesterday for the update on Sheriff Gregory Tony's case. You should too!! Let them know people are watching !!

Unregistered
    JUST another clear example of what happens, when scumbag Karl Marx leftwing American success haters like mad Maxine Waters and radical third world turds like Barry Obama , deliberately import central African values like complete acceptance to rape, corruption and murder by black military and civilian leaders.

Look at people like Greg Toney , Andrew Gillum and the terrorist black big city prosecutors arresting cops for attempting to arrest criminals in the commission of a crime, without intent OR probable cause.

That just proves my point. Obama plan was to make America more like the rest of the world right? Nationwide , the trend of weakened police agencies with help from media lapdogs, resulted in BLM animals like Greg Toney keeping his sheriff position despite being a killer.

Unregistered

Duhhhhhhhhhh. derrrrrrrr

JUST another clear example of what happens, when scumbag Karl Marx leftwing American success haters like mad Maxine Waters and radical third world turds like Barry Obama , deliberately import central African values like complete acceptance to rape, corruption and murder by black military and civilian leaders.

Look at people like Greg Toney , Andrew Gillum and the terrorist black big city prosecutors arresting cops for attempting to arrest criminals in the commission of a crime, without intent OR probable cause.

That just proves my point. Obama plan was to make America more like the rest of the world right? Nationwide , the trend of weakened police agencies with help from media lapdogs, resulted in BLM animals like Greg Toney keeping his sheriff position despite being a killer.
    People like Greg Toney are going to be the cause of the downfall of this country, while the FBI sits there twiddling their thumbs. Maybe they’re working on another big case on Martha Stewart or old man Stone. The FBI seems to be afraid of real criminals like phony Greg Toney.

And FDLE, and dipsh!t, Ron Desantis, will be forever remembered as the dumb dumb squad. “It’s not like he’s my sheriff” even though I picked him without making so much as a phone call to anyone who could have told me the truth. Way to go Ron dumb dumb Desantis. Understand this dumb dumb Desantis. You Sir will never see the presidency. You are a one and done Governor.

Unregistered
    People like Greg Toney are going to be the cause of the downfall of this country, while the FBI sits there twiddling their thumbs. Maybe they’re working on another big case on Martha Stewart or old man Stone. The FBI seems to be afraid of real criminals like phony Greg Toney.

And FDLE, and dipsh!t, Ron Desantis, will be forever remembered as the dumb dumb squad. “It’s not like he’s my sheriff” even though I picked him without making so much as a phone call to anyone who could have told me the truth. Way to go Ron dumb dumb Desantis. Understand this dumb dumb Desantis. You Sir will never see the presidency. You are a one and done Governor.
    Desantis is just like most every other lawyer...he looks down on cops.

Unregistered

Yeah, like anybody gives a sh!t about Broward. DeSantis will be Governor as long as he wants. In Central and Northern Florida he’s known as a hero, for removing that incompetent Sheriff that got the kids killed. Once Al wins Tony and Israel will be forgotten in 2 weeks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast