Gov. DeSantis - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gov. DeSantis

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not so much brother. When we are qualifying, the range master checks each of our weapons personally to be sure its empty before we are allowed to head down range. Because our word that its empty isn't good enough with life and death scenarios. He is responsible if someone gets killed out there. 2 million Broward residents are now in danger because the guy the governor endorsed and personally placed was not properly vetted and now appears to be a dangerous criminal. He owns this. Maybe in your world there is always someone to blame no matter what. But respectfully, your world is flawed.
    Sorry but you described Scott Israel’s world with always someone to blame. The Broward residents are safer now with Israel’s removal. 22 killed on Scott Israel’s watch. The Governor did the right thing and further deaths have not occurred due to incompetence.

Unregistered
    You are so far out of the loop. Murders are up in Broward County like crazy. All under TTs watch.

Unregistered
    I guess if it doesn’t happen in Parkland, it doesn’t matter to the temporary sheriff.

Unregistered
    You are so far out of the loop. Murders are up in Broward County like crazy. All under TTs watch.
    The usual he stole my call of duty game I’ll kill him. No Israel type slaughters!

Unregistered
    I'm voting for DeSantis and any conservative that doesn't have his/her head up their ass should as well.

Unregistered
    I am a life long republican and will never vote for you again. Thug and fraud Gregory Tony will be your legacy. The fact that you have your thumb on FDLE to avoid embarrassment is corruption at its highest level. Recognize your bad decision and correct it. Otherwise a child murdering, thug drug addict will be your legacy. He will continue to embarrass your administration. We all know that you were forced into it , by the Parkland dad. You needed him for your Campaign commercials. This will go down as the biggest malfeasance of Republican governor in the history of Broward County.
    How did this guy even get elected?

Unregistered
    I'm voting for DeSantis and any conservative that doesn't have his/her head up their ass should as well.
    Absolutely, he had no choice but to remove that danger to public safety Scott Israel.

Unregistered
    DeSantis made a bad choice in Tony; but removing Israel was a good call. Those are two seperate issues. DeSantis also flubbed Covid. That's forgivable. There was no precedent for this type of pandemic. That being said, philisophically, I am still in agreement with DeSantis' vision for the state of Florida, and will vote for him again whether he runs for Governor, or POTUS. He would not have hired Tony, had he known of his history. It should be safe to assume that a prior PD had done it's due diligence. Hiring Tony was a big "mistake". Israel should understand this after he was essentially stabbed in the back by his payroll pastors and other employees who he deemed fit at the time of hire.
    Yes, Tony was a huge mistake to replace Israel and your statement above about "it should be safe to assume that a prior PD had done its due diligence." Do you ever put someone in the back of your car that someone else searched without searching them yourself? No! Why, because it's your azz on the line. Well DeSantis is now finding this out the hard way.

Now as far as voting for him again. I'm not sure I can. Because he would rather endanger the citizens of Broward County and employees at BSO than to fix his mistake for fear of looking bad. Well a good leader admits their mistakes then fixes them, even if it makes them look bad. If their not willing to fix their own mistakes how do they help with others.

Unregistered
    I WILL NOT VOTE republican on the next governor’s election

Unregistered
    Yes, Tony was a huge mistake to replace Israel and your statement above about "it should be safe to assume that a prior PD had done its due diligence." Do you ever put someone in the back of your car that someone else searched without searching them yourself? No! Why, because it's your azz on the line. Well DeSantis is now finding this out the hard way.

Now as far as voting for him again. I'm not sure I can. Because he would rather endanger the citizens of Broward County and employees at BSO than to fix his mistake for fear of looking bad. Well a good leader admits their mistakes then fixes them, even if it makes them look bad. If their not willing to fix their own mistakes how do they help with others.
    Come on, you state a good leader admits his mistakes and fixes them. Well Israel took responsibility for nothing and merely blamed others. So according to your statement the Governor was justified in removing him. The Tony appointment was a bad move, but The removal of Israel was imperative. At this point in time it is only prudent to let the voters decide who they want as Sheriff. I don’t need to push my candidate for sheriff as he will win, but it’s definitely not the two who received a vote of no confidence. I will vote for DeSantis again and am glad I did last time. Feel free to vote for Gillum, if he can stay off the meth and male prostitutes long enough to get a campaign going. Perhaps Scott Israel can manage his campaign and they could run on the Israel “not my fault, I’m the victim platform.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast