Gov. DeSantis - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gov. DeSantis

Unregistered
    DeSantis poor leadership, decisions, and the killing of so many people his hands are full of blood now and growing needs to be fired or in jail with Temp Tony.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DeSantis poor leadership, decisions, and the killing of so many people his hands are full of blood now and growing needs to be fired or in jail with Temp Tony.
    He’ll be Governor again, Scotty will be doing a cleanup on aisle 5. If he don’t get fired from Walmart too!

Unregistered
    Come on, you state a good leader admits his mistakes and fixes them. Well Israel took responsibility for nothing and merely blamed others. So according to your statement the Governor was justified in removing him. The Tony appointment was a bad move, but The removal of Israel was imperative. At this point in time it is only prudent to let the voters decide who they want as Sheriff. I don’t need to push my candidate for sheriff as he will win, but it’s definitely not the two who received a vote of no confidence. I will vote for DeSantis again and am glad I did last time. Feel free to vote for Gillum, if he can stay off the meth and male prostitutes long enough to get a campaign going. Perhaps Scott Israel can manage his campaign and they could run on the Israel “not my fault, I’m the victim platform.
    I didn't say anything about Israel in my post. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they're supporting Israel. As for voting for Gillum, after this mistake by DeSantis and the fact that he didn't fix it, that opens the door for Gillum to run again. Before this there's no way he could run after his meth and male prostitution scandal. But now he can hit back with this monster mistake, the one called Gregory Tony. But just to be clear no I didn't support Gillum, nor would I. But make no mistake about it DeSantis is no better than that loser.

Unregistered
    I didn't say anything about Israel in my post. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they're supporting Israel. As for voting for Gillum, after this mistake by DeSantis and the fact that he didn't fix it, that opens the door for Gillum to run again. Before this there's no way he could run after his meth and male prostitution scandal. But now he can hit back with this monster mistake, the one called Gregory Tony. But just to be clear no I didn't support Gillum, nor would I. But make no mistake about it DeSantis is no better than that loser.
    Be that as it may, it appears the only mistake DeSantis made was the Tony appointment and that will rectify itself in 12 days. The Israel removal was necessary. I disagree with your view of DeSantis and will vote for him again. It appears that the rest of the state still back him and I would bet on him doing another term.

Unregistered
    Be that as it may, it appears the only mistake DeSantis made was the Tony appointment and that will rectify itself in 12 days. The Israel removal was necessary. I disagree with your view of DeSantis and will vote for him again. It appears that the rest of the state still back him and I would bet on him doing another term.
    It's the biggest mistake you can make, ruined many peoples lives.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123