Besides Boswell - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Besides Boswell

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t know why brass makes fun of people who are no longer here like the person lost some amazing opportunity to be suicidal for 30 years. I don’t know a single person who has left this office, and hasn’t been happier for it.
    If you’re a cop and you’re suicidal, you got bigger problems than your job. Get some help. I don’t see or hear brass making fun of anyone quitting. In fact, it’s the opposite. If you quit, move along and be happy. Don’t sit and stir more $hit here and wherever with more drama. THATS what I see most. Butthurt exes. I am NOT SOC and no desire to fast track so save it.

Unregistered
    If you’re a cop and you’re suicidal, you got bigger problems than your job. Get some help. I don’t see or hear brass making fun of anyone quitting. In fact, it’s the opposite. If you quit, move along and be happy. Don’t sit and stir more $hit here and wherever with more drama. THATS what I see most. Butthurt exes. I am NOT SOC and no desire to fast track so save it.
    Quit, retired, fired... everyone of them ends up happier than if they had stayed.

Unregistered
    Save your babbling and shut the fuk up, Hoss😉🤪

Unregistered
    Quit, retired, fired... everyone of them ends up happier than if they had stayed.

Good, then GO! Why are you still trolling around here if you are gone? I know the answer-being a cop was your entire personality. Which brings us back to GO! Those are the shiiitiest of cops.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12