Separations
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Separations

Unregistered

Separations

Anyone notice we haven’t gotten the HR email worth separations lately? Are that many people leaving that they are trying to hide it?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone notice we haven’t gotten the HR email worth separations lately? Are that many people leaving that they are trying to hide it?
    Or maybe not as many people are leaving as people claim. Stop trying to stir the sh*t pot!

Unregistered

Difs

Hey people we are hiring statewide for DIFS. Better schedules and equipment with leadership that doesn’t hate you and want to ruin your life. Plenty of extra duty available down here in south FL. I know some of you people and you will be much happier.

Unregistered
    Your cars can’t beat our Malibu’s and equinox’s.

Unregistered
    Your cars can’t beat our Malibu’s and equinox’s.
    They have full size trucks down here in Lee County. They also don’t have to wait six days for authorization from a civilian to write a warning plus they pay more.

Unregistered
    But I don’t want more money or Saturday and Sundays off.

Unregistered
    Eventually the secretary will figure out the issues and the director will be bounced to another state agency in need of his expertise

Unregistered
    Get rid of the deadlicks with ZERO loyalty to this agency. The rest will be left standing and the better for it! I love this place. Always have. Always will. I like what I see on the horizon. Unfortunately, the COVID is delaying plans right now.

Unregistered
    Get rid of the deadlicks with ZERO loyalty to this agency. The rest will be left standing and the better for it! I love this place. Always have. Always will. I like what I see on the horizon. Unfortunately, the COVID is delaying plans right now.
    Thanks director it is time for you and boy wonder to leave. The secretary is starting to figure out what clueless cancers you both are.

Unregistered
    Why do you think the directors and majors weren’t invited to the secretary roadshow meetings. He wanted to hear directly from the captains what the issues were. One leadership personnel change was made already based on the secretary’s discussion with captains and more to come.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast