Sheriff scott israel wins the election!! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oops, I'm sorry again. I'm still drunk. I meant Pollock will be gone in 13 days. Israel has the election and Pollock will go with his best buddy Temp Toney.
    Drunk on Israel’s man juice! Israel has a one way ticket to trailer park outside of Tampa.

Unregistered
    Drunk on Israel’s man juice! Israel has a one way ticket to trailer park outside of Tampa.
    He can’t afford that, I say homeless in six months.

Unregistered
    From what we see Israel will be back. Lots of angry voters not happy how Israel was removed by the governor. Israel is coming back people guaranteed.
    No joke bro people are mad and talking about bringing Israel back. Bro this guy is going to be the sheriff again. No joke!

Unregistered
    No joke bro people are mad and talking about bringing Israel back. Bro this guy is going to be the sheriff again. No joke!
    Thanks Scotty, you pretending to be black or Hispanic, or an incompetent old fukk using 80’s slang. “No Joke Bro” “People think you are an incompetent moron”.

Unregistered
    Yeah, they confide in Ira and Albetta. Hahahaha, most people disinfect themselves after getting in 10 feet of them!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345