Sheriff scott israel wins the election!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered

The Contract of Broward

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Zzzzzzzzz.......That's exactly WHAT HILLARY SAID!😅😂😄😀
    Ron dirty corrupt Desantis plays them democrats like a southern fiddle. The devil came down to Broward because he has a million souls to steal.

Evil has reared its ugly head in Broward. And it’s named tony, Toney, or Tonya, take your pick. Evil must be defeated August 18th or Broward is doomed.

Unregistered
    Ron dirty corrupt Desantis plays them democrats like a southern fiddle. The devil came down to Broward because he has a million souls to steal.

Evil has reared its ugly head in Broward. And it’s named tony, Toney, or Tonya, take your pick. Evil must be defeated August 18th or Broward is doomed.
    Agree all those who contributed to deaths of children are Evil! Israel the evil = 14 dead school kids! Tony the black devil = one alter boy, on his way to church. Anybody but Israel or Tony and I’m in.

Unregistered
    Stop lying about my hero. Scotty had Covid. He took two aspirin and ate a healthy bowl of candied nuts. The virus went away in 15 minutes, it was Amazing! If you keep bashing Scotty, he will have his man/boy b!tch come on here put up 20 more posts about he leads in some imaginary poll lol. He’s not desperate is he?
    The mumbling Covid faker is desperate and broke! Expect his boy servant to be posting lies even more frequently now! Oh, and Scott lay off the antidepressants, unbelievably they make you look even dumber!

Unregistered
    The mumbling Covid faker is desperate and broke! Expect his boy servant to be posting lies even more frequently now! Oh, and Scott lay off the antidepressants, unbelievably they make you look even dumber!
    You mean to say that the lip smacking snake is hopped up on pills? Geez Scotty, you're a mess!!!

Unregistered

Scott Israel will be returning!!

I'm so sorry, I'm just drunk and on lsd. Please forgive me. I love Scott and well I think he's cute. Scott Israel will win the election and will return. I just can't wait to see him walking in to the safety bldg. Go Scott!!!

Unregistered
    I'm so sorry, I'm just drunk and on lsd. Please forgive me. I love Scott and well I think he's cute. Scott Israel will win the election and will return. I just can't wait to see him walking in to the safety bldg. Go Scott!!!

Hahahahaha, we don’t need some hopped up Imbecile on antidepressants in PSB. I have seen Israel sitting across the street from the PSB crying in his car and moaning it’s not my fault, if, if’s and buts were candy and nuts...... But seeing as you love the incompetent schmuck, you can still wash his balls and tell him what a bad man DeSantis is Just not in the PSB and not on the taxpayer’s dime!

Unregistered
    We got Israel to be Sheriff no doubt! He's qualified and has leadership experience. Israel 2020 for sure
    We just voted today and one thing we know for sure, Scott Israel will be re-elected. So many people are real upset what DeSantis did and now it's the voters turn in Broward. Vote Israel back!!!!

Unregistered
    We just voted today and one thing we know for sure, Scott Israel will be re-elected. So many people are real upset what DeSantis did and now it's the voters turn in Broward. Vote Israel back!!!!
    Incorrect, nobody wants Mr. not my fault back, he’ll finish behind Jones!

Unregistered

Vote Israel!

We voted today as well and proud to vote for our Sheriff Israel. We need him back and want him back.

Unregistered
    We all voted for Pollock, most of the folks I spoke to were referring to Israel as the whiner.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast