Sheriff scott israel wins the election!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oops, I'm sorry again. I'm still drunk. I meant Pollock will be gone in 13 days. Israel has the election and Pollock will go with his best buddy Temp Toney.
    I just washed Scotty’s balls. And took his temperature rectally. He beat the Covid, and is still my hero. Don’t believe the lies. The current polls put Pollock in the lead, and specifically state in 13 days Covid boy will be nothing but a bad memory!

Unregistered
    I just washed Scotty’s balls. And took his temperature rectally. He beat the Covid, and is still my hero. Don’t believe the lies. The current polls put Pollock in the lead, and specifically state in 13 days Covid boy will be nothing but a bad memory!
    Stop lying about my hero. Scotty had Covid. He took two aspirin and ate a healthy bowl of candied nuts. The virus went away in 15 minutes, it was Amazing! If you keep bashing Scotty, he will have his man/boy b!tch come on here put up 20 more posts about he leads in some imaginary poll lol. He’s not desperate is he?

Unregistered
    No toney no israel no pollack all three are corrupt. Vote clarke all the way thr only person who openly said in the debate I back the blue.

Unregistered
    You all and I mean two knuckleheads on this thread. We all know Israel will win so stop kidding yourselves and do like Pollock does, jump ship and over the fence to Scott's team. Israel is gonna win by large numbers. Your buddy Toney lied again and doesn't even have a highschool diploma. Lies like Toney, lies like Pollock aren't even qualified. Israel for Sheriff.

Unregistered

Yeah we get it. You post the exact same wish every time but show no proof!

Sheriff Israel will be Elected by the Broward voters.
    Zzzzzzzzz.......That's exactly WHAT HILLARY SAID!😅😂😄😀

Unregistered
    You all and I mean two knuckleheads on this thread. We all know Israel will win so stop kidding yourselves and do like Pollock does, jump ship and over the fence to Scott's team. Israel is gonna win by large numbers. Your buddy Toney lied again and doesn't even have a highschool diploma. Lies like Toney, lies like Pollock aren't even qualified. Israel for Sheriff.
    So there are only two pro Israel fluffers on here. By the way this is written it’s Scott himself. Everybody lies but Israel, what do you call faking Covid? Everybody is at fault except Israel. Wasn’t his fault, 22 people were slaughtered in Broward, it was DeSantis’s fault. It’s never the Amazing faker’s fault always someone else. A real leader takes responsibility for what happens on his watch period. Scott Israel couldn’t be a pimple on a real leaders azz!

Unregistered
    We got Israel to be Sheriff no doubt! He's qualified and has leadership experience. Israel 2020 for sure
    Leadership? That ignorant fukk wouldn’t recognize a real leader if he tripped over one! You saw the schmucks he promoted!

Unregistered
    Leadership? That ignorant fukk wouldn’t recognize a real leader if he tripped over one! You saw the schmucks he promoted!
    He did put 98% of those losers in power. Incompetent, poor leadership, terrible judge of character and a little slow. Not to mention the face of cowardice nationwide. Do you really want to say you work for him?

Unregistered
    He did put 98% of those losers in power. Incompetent, poor leadership, terrible judge of character and a little slow. Not to mention the face of cowardice nationwide. Do you really want to say you work for him?
    If Covid boy wins, is he going to bring back those 19 crack head preachers with take home cars and promote 14 more Colonels, while stiffing us with a sh!tty raise like last time?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast