3 decades? Can’t be done.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

3 decades? Can’t be done.

Today sucked. Non stop calls. Down stupid paper all day and home late again. 30 years of this? Are they serious? 22 years to go?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Today sucked. Non stop calls. Down stupid paper all day and home late again. 30 years of this? Are they serious? 22 years to go?
    Thanks, plant. I'm not buying it. This is just an excuse to start a stupid fight the state of affairs ar work. NEXT!!!!!

Unregistered
    Thanks, plant. I'm not buying it. This is just an excuse to start a stupid fight the state of affairs ar work. NEXT!!!!!
    Agreed. Whine on FB or to your momma.

Unregistered
    I don’t know what district this person is in, but we were slammed tonight, and no one in my district went home on time.

Unregistered
    If you worked here you would know it’s true.

Unregistered
    Thank Rick Scott for that and the reduction of the DROP multiplier while you're at it.

https://www.myfrs.com/pdf/newsletter...ter_072011.pdf

Unregistered
    Overpaid crybaby’s. Answer your calls and go home. Nobody is paying you to sit under a tree and play on your phone. You should be busy.

Unregistered
    Overpaid crybaby’s. Answer your calls and go home. Nobody is paying you to sit under a tree and play on your phone. You should be busy.
    Guys!!!
    Don't even respond back to this dumb azz Biatch....we all know patrol is busy. Stay Safe brothers and sisters!

Unregistered
    Guys!!!
    Don't even respond back to this dumb azz Biatch....we all know patrol is busy. Stay Safe brothers and sisters!
    Ummmm.... didn’t you just reply to it and quote it dumb a$$???

Unregistered
    Guys!!!
    Aren't you the same guy from another thread that said something along the lines of "let them all go; find a tree to park under and watch Netflix"? Dont even pretend you are an offended uber cop!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast