BIG NEWS!- Sheriff Tony’s high school records are FAKE!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Exclamation BIG NEWS!- Sheriff Tony’s high school records are FAKE!

Citizens over Politics just broke story that Tony’s claims he graduated from Olney High School in Philly are EXPOSED! Pennsylvania Dept of Education confirms no records of Tony or Toney’s attendance EVER at high school. Here’s the record- https://twitter.com/forplantationfl/...742665217?s=21

Unregistered
    Folks. At this stage. Broward literally has no idea who this dancing POS is at the PSB. Literally no idea....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Citizens over Politics just broke story that Tony’s claims he graduated from Olney High School in Philly are EXPOSED! Pennsylvania Dept of Education confirms no records of Tony or Toney’s attendance EVER at high school. Here’s the record- https://twitter.com/forplantationfl/...742665217?s=21
    OMG please tell me this is not real. What the hell hasn’t this guy lied about?

Unregistered
    Looks like the sun sentinel is going to sell a lot of newspapers this week. Wait till this hits the news.

Unregistered
    Yawnnnnnnnnnnn. Probably there were "no responsive documents" because doofus Gilbert wrote to the state board of education and not to the high school or the county school board. Pretty sure my Broward public school records are kept with the Broward School Board, not in Tallahassee.

Unregistered
    Yawnnnnnnnnnnn. Probably there were "no responsive documents" because doofus Gilbert wrote to the state board of education and not to the high school or the county school board. Pretty sure my Broward public school records are kept with the Broward School Board, not in Tallahassee.
    I hope your right but does it matter at this point? It would just be another fraud. Add it to the list.

Unregistered

But Wait! There’s More to Come!

Pretty sure this fake diploma he used to advance his career is just the tip. Riddle me this, guy from “the Badlands” with no money gets into community college, then FSU as a walk-on football player with no scholarship or job, then grad school. Where’d he get the cash for school, out-of-state expense at that rate. Plus room and board. Riddle me that! Bueller?

Unregistered

Put Up or Shut Up!

Produce the diploma, Tony! While you’re at it, show us your birth certificate.

Unregistered
    Produce the diploma, Tony! While you’re at it, show us your birth certificate.
    This is right out of the Obama playbook. The digger you deep on this guy the more you find. He’s a never ending treasure trove of bullsh!t.

Unregistered
    This is right out of the Obama playbook. The digger you deep on this guy the more you find. He’s a never ending treasure trove of bullsh!t.
    Er uh the deeper you dig!!!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast