BIG NEWS!- Sheriff Tony’s high school records are FAKE! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I'm sure FDLE got stand down orders.

Unregistered
    Maybe someone should verify his Masters Degree.......

Unregistered
    Maybe someone should verify he is even born in the US?

Unregistered
    Wasn’t this the same Citizens over Politics that posted Greg Tony has drug arrests in Philly too? Where is the proof of that? Karp and Montalvo have no credibility

Unregistered

GREG demands respect for being a turd burglar. Squeeeeeeeek 🐖🐖🐷

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wasn’t this the same Citizens over Politics that posted Greg Tony has drug arrests in Philly too? Where is the proof of that? Karp and Montalvo have no credibility
    Calm DOWN Toney Fluffer ! 😄 Your halfwit gay man sauce drinking idol was arrested in Philly for possession and sale of cocaine even after the murder and hoax self defense story, but he was still a juvenile and those record's are not easy to obtain stupid.

Unregistered
    I would think a murder report would be a lot harder to get but somehow that came out.

Unregistered
    I would think a murder report would be a lot harder to get but somehow that came out.
    It came out because it was in the newspapers dumbass. Drug dealers and coke heads don’t usually make the papers unless as in this case, they murder somebody.....duhhhhhh.

Unregistered
    It came out because it was in the newspapers dumbass. Drug dealers and coke heads don’t usually make the papers unless as in this case, they murder somebody.....duhhhhhh.
    You and the other Flamers argue over this nonsense Israel and Tony = scum and scumier. Vote for anyone else and we’ll be alright!

Unregistered
    So it came out in the papers?? Then how do you explain the police report coming out too then. You two have no credibility. I would like you to be correct but everyone sees you two as a joke

Unregistered
    Israel will be back. He's the qualified for Sheriff as we all know. Israel fr Sheriff

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast