Illness - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Illness

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You were the only one screaming for backup on EVERY call, because you are a coward. Nobody is messing with your brother, knucklehead. It was a damn joke. Who leaked the information? No one. I'm sure the sheriff authorized Rich to give a press release, and the sheriff should be commended for A- Letting the tax payers know his status; and B- for putting himself in quarantine. The Chips Ahoy was nothing but a damn joke, at least that's I think the posters intent was. Run circles? You couldn't walk around your patrol car without nearly falling out. If your baby brother needs your help, then he's in deep shit. It would be like asking Scott Haines to come over and chaperon my 16 year old daughter, or his brother Eric to chaperone my year old son.
    Wow, you are a moron. I never screamed for backup and if I did, I pray to god you weren’t there. You’re a big shit talker with no respect for anyone. If it was you who posted about Rich, why don’t you have the balls to say it to his face. You are a gutless coward with a vagina. Tell us who you are big tough guy who never called for backup. I will protect my brother till I die. Would you do that for yours? Probably not cause you’re to busy having your diapers changed. If your marble sized gonads allow you, give me a call. Come on, call me. I’m done with this. You’re not even worth the corn in my shit.

Unregistered
    Wow, you are a moron. I never screamed for backup and if I did, I pray to god you weren’t there. You’re a big shit talker with no respect for anyone. If it was you who posted about Rich, why don’t you have the balls to say it to his face. You are a gutless coward with a vagina. Tell us who you are big tough guy who never called for backup. I will protect my brother till I die. Would you do that for yours? Probably not cause you’re to busy having your diapers changed. If your marble sized gonads allow you, give me a call. Come on, call me. I’m done with this. You’re not even worth the corn in my shit.
    Shining example of a law abiding citizen what are you going to do Danny assault someone for joking about your brother? With that mentality maybe like others should ever have never been able to be in law enforcement let alone retire.

Unregistered
    Shining example of a law abiding citizen what are you going to do Danny assault someone for joking about your brother? With that mentality maybe like others should ever have never been able to be in law enforcement let alone retire.
    Your right Cops like that oughtnt be in a position like that maybe his brother will bale him out jail.

Unregistered
    Sounds like your off your meds cuz you talk crazy I bet you were working when Joneses got flembagged by Agiuar. Hmmm.

Unregistered
    I wasn’t gonna post anymore but I can’t bite my tongue. You all know who I am, the only reason I posted is to protect my brother. Joke or not. The last time someone called me Chip Ahoy was 10th grade. I see the quality of deputies has gone way down. I doubt the guys talking crap and hiding behind their computers were probably My coworkers. I have zero respect for you rookies who think you’ve done it all. I am a law abiding citizen who also served his country. I hold no ill will towards any of you and would back you if needed. We’re all supposed to be brothers and not talking crap about each others behind their backs. At least that’s how it used to be.

Unregistered
    I wasn’t gonna post anymore but I can’t bite my tongue. You all know who I am, the only reason I posted is to protect my brother. Joke or not. The last time someone called me Chip Ahoy was 10th grade. I see the quality of deputies has gone way down. I doubt the guys talking crap and hiding behind their computers were probably My coworkers. I have zero respect for you rookies who think you’ve done it all. I am a law abiding citizen who also served his country. I hold no ill will towards any of you and would back you if needed. We’re all supposed to be brothers and not talking crap about each others behind their backs. At least that’s how it used to be.
    Do you realize how sad that sounds, in my best 3 year old baby voice, someone called my brother Chip Ahoy and the last time someone did that to me was tenth grade. B*tch please are you alright brother? Youre having a meltdown over that? Maybe you need to reach out and get some help before you jump on the wrong person.This day and age it may not matter how bad you think you are.

Unregistered
    How the hell can you have been a Cop was BJ scrapping at the bottom of the barrell? My god man, what's wrong with you maybe you need counciling.

Unregistered
    Weak childish boys pretending to be deputies. One day you’ll grow up and realize what fools you’ve been.

Unregistered
    Napoleon complex, get picked on in school but strap a gun on your side and Ill show you, until you come across one who gets you down and kicks you in the coconut.

Unregistered
    Napoleon complex, get picked on in school but strap a gun on your side and Ill show you, until you come across one who gets you down and kicks you in the coconut.
    Napoleon had a little d*ck too

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast