Illness
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Illness

Unregistered

Illness

First off, I want to wish Sheriff Johnson a speedy recovery. I know what the cure of Covid-19 is, and it's something you can't get at the pharmacy.

I, too, fell ill. I have a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.

That is all.

Unregistered
    Who leaked that to the media?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who leaked that to the media?
    I would start with someone who's name rhymes with Chips Ahoy.

Unregistered

You know, his last name is the same as mine. I don’t like it and I know he doesn’t either. Stop hiding behind your keyboard and be a real man and say that to him. If you want, look me and and come talk to me about it. You can blame Rich on this one.

DA

Unregistered

You know, his last name is the same as mine. I don’t like it and I know he doesn’t either. Stop hiding behind your keyboard and be a real man and say that to him. If you want, look me and and come talk to me about it. You can blame Rich on this one.

DA
    So Rich can't answer for himself Danny? Seems like you only post on here when someone says something about your brother. Last I heard you retired. Stay that way. Unless you have anything else to talk about big boy, I would suggest you take your opinions and find some place else.

Unregistered
    Well, what initially posted got deleted so since it sounds like you wanna call me out. Seems like you’re the kinda guy that would mistreat someone in the community. Yea, I’m retired but still able to handle myself. Believe that big boy. You’re right, I do only post when someone talks crap about my brother. Seems like you’re one of those tough guys that wanna stir crap about my brother. Think of this, talk all the crap about me that you want but at the end of the day if I see you getting your arse handed to you I’d still stop to help you out.

DA

Unregistered
    Well, what initially posted got deleted so since it sounds like you wanna call me out. Seems like you’re the kinda guy that would mistreat someone in the community. Yea, I’m retired but still able to handle myself. Believe that big boy. You’re right, I do only post when someone talks crap about my brother. Seems like you’re one of those tough guys that wanna stir crap about my brother. Think of this, talk all the crap about me that you want but at the end of the day if I see you getting your arse handed to you I’d still stop to help you out.

DA
    Wow who is the reference about mistreating someone in the community about Danny? If your gonna talk shit at least name names or you're no better.

Unregistered
    Wow who is the reference about mistreating someone in the community about Danny? If your gonna talk shit at least name names or you're no better.
    He's a shit talker, was a marginal deputy at best. He says he can handled himself, but he couldn't work a simple call without screaming for backup because of how he treated people in the community. He acted like a dck to his fellow officers.

The man is afraid of his own shadow but has bulldog mouth. He just needs to stay retired, keep his mouth shut and enjoy collecting shells on the beach or something.

JS

Unregistered
    I’ll keep my mouth shut when you lazy scum grow some balls and leave my brother alone. Marginal deputy who worked circles around when as you played solitaire under some tree. I did act like a **** towards you guys cause some were lazy, scared loud mouths who never earned your check. Afraid of my own shadow? I welcome you to come see me if you think you’re so tough. You can always call me if you want. I am retired and I earned it. I don’t need anyone’s permission to post anything. I’m gonna find out who JS is.......if that’s really you tough guy.

Unregistered
    I’ll keep my mouth shut when you lazy scum grow some balls and leave my brother alone. Marginal deputy who worked circles around when as you played solitaire under some tree. I did act like a **** towards you guys cause some were lazy, scared loud mouths who never earned your check. Afraid of my own shadow? I welcome you to come see me if you think you’re so tough. You can always call me if you want. I am retired and I earned it. I don’t need anyone’s permission to post anything. I’m gonna find out who JS is.......if that’s really you tough guy.
    You were the only one screaming for backup on EVERY call, because you are a coward. Nobody is messing with your brother, knucklehead. It was a damn joke. Who leaked the information? No one. I'm sure the sheriff authorized Rich to give a press release, and the sheriff should be commended for A- Letting the tax payers know his status; and B- for putting himself in quarantine. The Chips Ahoy was nothing but a damn joke, at least that's I think the posters intent was. Run circles? You couldn't walk around your patrol car without nearly falling out. If your baby brother needs your help, then he's in deep shit. It would be like asking Scott Haines to come over and chaperon my 16 year old daughter, or his brother Eric to chaperone my year old son.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast